ANIMATRIX

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Dashken, Apr 21, 2003.

1. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

2. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

1337 effect :D
    kool!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. drab

drab Newbie

COR :!: dont you just love computers :!:

4. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Computer is a miracle to mankind. I dunno what I'll do without it. Hmm... lepak maybe. :cry:

5. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

movie that uses special/visual effects to enhance its content is good. like lort's battle scenes, shaolin soccer (some parts) but movie that uses special/visual effects with the purpose of showing off how cool it is ..argggggggg.....suxxx....

6. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Haha... but I think Matrix Reloaded will be the best film this year. Don't care what the special effects are for. As long as they can make me... "ooooo", "waaa..." and "aaahhh"... then they are good. :lol:

7. peaz

peaz ARP Webmaster Staff Member

well.. Matrix have no doubt set the standards on special effects in movies today.... so many imitations...

just hope the coming two does not dissapoint... like most sequels

8. goldfries

goldfries www.goldfries.com

if you searched for the words Animatrix, you'll find that it was posted here quite some time ago. :)

there's 3 cartoons for you to download already. btw which matrix trailer did you all watch? get the superbowl version. damn nice.

9. lung

lung Just Started

Any mirror sites where I can download the trailer? I seem to be having some problems trying from the main site... :(

10. goldfries

goldfries www.goldfries.com

11. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

12. peaz

DVD quality is the clearest you'll ever get unless u manage to get ur hands on the original film they use to take the scenes... :D

13. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

But DVD in Malaysia is only for old movies. I can't believe it that some of the DVDs are cinema version. I mean WTH is that? :twisted:

14. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

What do you mean DVD in M'sia are old movies? It's the same everywhere. It is extremely stupid for the film maker to release the movies while it's howing on cinema!

I find it odd, why complain when you are buying pirated DVDs? :)

15. drab

drab Newbie

Beware!the hooded pirate seeker sees all :twisted:

16. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

I meant the clear version of pirated DVDs are old movies. Hmm... hey, are you going to spend so much for a DVD that you only watch once and leave to collect dust? Not me... 8)

17. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

We ppl buying pirated stuffs have our rights too. Haha... :lol:

18. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

Wait. Old movie???
    how old? if like 3-4months old then it's normal.
    Do you know that DVD isn't same as VCD? they need time to re-edit everything (sound) and it normally takes months to finish that.

19. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Hmm... true, true. Maybe that's why I don't like DVD. Better watch at the cinema. :lol:

Or because I don't have a DVD player... haha. ;)

20. peaz

aiyo... don't complain when u buy pirated stuffs man... :D

late or not.. i still enjoy original DVDs. my gf had bought a few and it's really well worth it. Of course... du go and buy just any DUMB movies.. go get those that are keepers... like the ALL TIME CLASSIC... the soudn of music :D yep it's still enjoyable.

Maybe Spirited Away too? :D yeah.... gonna increase my DVD collection soon. LOTR 1 original 4 DVD version going for only Rm169!!! will probably grab that next month... Then Band Of Brothers... RM199!!! Cheap CHeap!!!