Announcing Hyperdesk - The Ultimate Desktop Transformation Experience

Discussion in 'News' started by Mac Daddy, Aug 12, 2008.

1. Mac Daddy

Mac Daddy Pickin' Da Gitfiddle

[​IMG]

Jennifer from the Max Bourges Agency has offered TechARP a copy of this to test out we will keep you posted :mrgreen:

2. lee_what2004

lee_what2004 Just Started

looking forward to it :)
    especially about it affect to performance

3. Mac Daddy

Cool let us know what you expect from it :D

4. lee_what2004

lee_what2004 Just Started

hmm, it is from the same creator who created the alienware desktop, so the installation should be fairly easy, just need to run the .exe and done.

from some preview on the site, the style fairly the same with previous alienware.

my opinion, the price for it for to the easy installation and high quality icon and some animation. though, in its installation, it will install numerous software from stardock, which can make some computer lagging....

in the end, there's another cheaper way and the style is just not my cup of tea :p

5. Mac Daddy

Ahh I see well lets see if this is :)

6. Hyperdesk

Hyperdesk Newbie

Doesn't use Stardock software at all

While we definitely created the skins and themes for Alienware, at the time we did not use our own installation software. As one of the members pointed out, we used Stardock's solution.

Hyperdesk does not use Stardock's solution at all. We apply the theme using Microsoft's own skinning engine, we apply the icons, the wallpapers and media player skins.

Just wanted to let people know that the art is the same but the installation is completely different than what we used to use.

Jeff
    CEO, The Skins Factory