Anyone bought the new TBred B?

Discussion in 'Processors, Motherboards & Memory' started by Chai, Jan 13, 2003.

1. athlonxp

athlonxp Newbie

there is a lot of tberd-b 1700 AIUHB owner in hardwarextreme forum.
    they can get it easily in their place.

2. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

AFAIK, there's no such thing as Axxxx for 1700+. I will try to find some links on this.

3. hawkeye

hawkeye Newbie

ayo... :oops: sorry if i missed ur post, but what processor are u running on that? 2100+?

heheh... i've finally managed a 178x12.5 OC @ 1.75V with the RAM on 5-2-2-3 and temp 57oC on load. hmm... i wonder whether i can go any higher? this 2400+ really disappoints. and it's waayyy too hot.

4. goldfries

goldfries www.goldfries.com

hehe. a lot have already. i also have, i just want a newer one.

5. Chai

I'm using a 1700+ :D But at 1.85V.

After doing some research, there seems to be a rare batch of Axxxx 1700+. It's so rare, it's hard to determine how well it overclocks. I would love to see a picture of it. :)

Jxxxx 1700+ are proven overclockers. Almost all the new 1700+ will hit 2.2GHz pretty easily with minimal voltage increase. Some are hitting 2.5GHz on air! That's faster than the current fastest AMD processor!

6. peaz

peaz ARP Webmaster Staff Member

:shock: :shock: :shock: man
    all this talk of TB-B... making me drool...

7. goldfries

i have a TB-B and i still drool at those that are running at lower vcore settings with higher speed. :(

8. Chai

Now my system is limited by RAM. I can't use higher multiplier. Sigh... :D Stupid board, stupid RAM...

9. peaz

what about me then?

stupid board? stupid ram? stupid GPU? LOL hehehe... well, i'm happy where i am... just maybe the GPU la

10. Chai

My GPU is even more limited, OK? :D Can hardly overclock 10MHz, and it's even slower than yours!

At least you are limited by your motherboard, now, I'm basically limited by everything except processor! And I only have a 20GB HDD!

11. goldfries

wah 20 GB only? ...........mine 40GB running out of space. LOL. suddenly, with Streamyx can download a lot.

installing MGS2 also takes 7.6GB already. and my database takes 2GB. then mp3 and other downloaded stuff!!! wow..........hehe. i'm limited by my CPU although it's already like 40%+ OC now.

12. peaz

LOL... 80gb hd for me... muahahaha.... 80gb hd for my gf.. muahahah... and 80+40=120hd for one of my housemate

so in total... my house alone can store...280 + 40+40 (two more other com) = 360GB of digital bits!!!!!

13. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

No No. Jenz's HD is only 20GB and one of the 40gb HD is with me now. so only 300GB :D
    you guys 'should' have the fastest loading time la.. :mrgreen: