Anyone of you's got a craving lately?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by cypris, Mar 8, 2005.

1. Trinity

Trinity Little Kiki Staff Member

today got a craving for chicken noodle soup.

2. djspinnet

djspinnet Newbie

I just boiled some chicken soup and drowned some noodles in it :)

It's my dinner now and I'm eating it now :D

3. Trinity

Hahaha,:D

Now I crave it even more...:)

4. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

I had a craving for French fries a few days ago. Just happened to pick up a deep fryer. Man, did they taste GOOD!!! :drool: :drool:

5. Trinity

You got a deep fryer? aka a frydaddy???

Cool!:)

Perhaps you could let Chai borrow it sometime.:)

Oh and PLEASE take some pictures of boiling fries.:drool:

6. Adrian Wong

Hahah.. It's a cheap-looking China-made affair. Hahaha... Total capacity of 2.7L.

Yeah, sure! Just cleaned it up but will fire it up again and take a picture. Just have to work off all that extra calories from the fries... :shifty: :shifty:

7. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

LOL! I think it was at least 10 years back since I fried fries... :haha:

8. Adrian Wong

Aiyah... Come over and we will fry some together. :wicked: :mrgreen:

Hey, let's fry some fries for the BBQ... But they should really be eaten hot and fresh out of the fryer! :thumb:

9. djspinnet

djspinnet Newbie

Wrong, they should be eaten hot and after having all the oil soaked up...

Else it'll be soggy and dripping in oil! I'm not gonna eat it fresh outta the fryer.. my poor heart.

10. djspinnet

djspinnet Newbie

Oh, and I just got some milk flavouring straws, called Sipahh (http://www.sipahh.com) and drank some Sipahh-flavoured milk, and I'm craving for more... pity I have only 3 more straws left, and they don't seem to sell this outside Australia...

Here's how they look like :D It's fun! - to poke a straw in your glass of milk and have the plain milk turn into caramel/chocholate (the flavours which I've got) through the straw, and have caramel/chocolate milk gush into your mouth :D

Oh, I sound like a small kid now...

1) The packaging
    2) How it looks like - those balls are tapioca balls that flavours the milk as it passes through the straw
    3) Stuck in glass of milk!

Attached Files:

11. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Now who fries for you? Maid ar? :mrgreen:

12. Chai

Fry? Please la, my family is so health conscious now, I don't even get to eat any fried food at home. :(

13. Jeremy

Jeremy Black Sheep

I'm in Fries Frying Virgin Territory here so someone needs to give me them lessons.

Jinny, you got high cholesterol also?

14. djspinnet

djspinnet Newbie

Nah, my cholesterol is at the very low end. I just have a thing against eating fat or drinking oil. Dunno if you noticed or not (erm, were you there?), but I hardly ate any suckling pig during ARP's CNY dinner cos it had a thin layer of fat underneath...

15. Jeremy

Jeremy Black Sheep

Live a little, they're good for the soul if not the body. :D

16. djspinnet

djspinnet Newbie

They make me feel nauseous... and makes me throw up if I eat it.

And in case you were wondering if it's just psychological.. I started throwing up first before I stopped eating fats.. when I was young.

17. cypris

cypris Newbie

No wonder you're so skinny hehe

18. Chai

Nah, I don't fry them at home anymore doens't mean I don't eat outside. :D

Fats...Honestly, I don't really eat fats. In fact, I don't even like skin. But I just couldn't stop eating the suckling pig fats. But I will take note of that. I did notice many of you don't eat the fats. So I won't order it again in the future. I actually special requested that dish because it wasn't in the original menu. I thought you guys will like it. I guess not. :lol:

19. Jeremy

Jeremy Black Sheep

Next time around, I'll have the whole piglet to myself and you guys can go fly kite some where far far away while I enjoy. :D

20. Trinity

DYKT: Fats and some oils are needed in your diet for proper nutrition.;)

DYNT: Fries don't have any cholesterol if they are fried in the proper oil.:)

I think the whole world is going a little to far with these "low-fat" diet's.:nuts:

As long as your not eating way to much,,,If you are fat you need exersise.:think: