Apple Finally Acknowledges Malware...

Discussion in 'General Software' started by Adrian Wong, May 26, 2011.

1. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Take a look at this Ars Technica report. Note the highlighted portion :

IMHO, it was really stupid of Apple to instruct their staff to ignore Mac Defender's existence. That's just fodder for anyone looking to litigate... :roll:

What could they have been thinking? That it would shatter their preposterous fantasy that malware and viruses do not exist in the world of Apple?

Honestly, that just makes Apple look like an evil, megalomaniacal corporation...

Last edited: May 26, 2011
  2. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

they are wert. i don't think we need more proof after all these years... hahaha

3. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Exactly... :haha:

4. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

So true.

When they say there is none. Apple fanatics will agree there is none.

5. Adrian Wong

Hehe.. Lots of Apple fanboys are now blaming the "user". It's not Apple that's stupid or evil for denying the existence of Mac Defender and other malware. It's the user who's stupid. :roll:

6. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

i love to tease apple fanboys. they are very insecure in nature. the entire design team of my ex-company are hardcore apple fanboys/girls. OK I have to admit that I only teased the fanboys because the girls are sexy :shifty:

I like the fact that their mac version of adobe CS4 crashed more often than I change my underwear. What can they do? Lan-lan suck their thumb and redo the layout work loh.. The best part was that they couldn't grumble and they certainly couldn't unleash the rage. not even a slight sigh because they didnt want the world to know that their in-design had just crashed.

the art director once told me that it's totally unnecessary to extend the 1 year std warranty offered by apple because the hardware in them are "different". they are better and they are made to last. they don't just die like a PC does. I almost wanted to tell her that I have an elephant's dick and if she would like me to ***** slap her with it.

Few months later, her designer's system crashed. the warranty was long gone and we don't support the MACHINE internally. he ended up having to redo almost a month's worth of work. every account was assigned with 25GB of SAN storage. that dude just never bothered to use it. That day was the best day of my PC life. I could almost touch the ceiling!

Actually, I own a mac for personal use. I think I must be very stupid because I just don't feel the extra intelligent in me when using it. Is there an iPill for me?

Last edited: May 29, 2011
    1 person likes this.
  7. Chai

LOL, buying remorse? I know Apple has a lot of appeal to many non tech savvy people, and some of the gadgets are actually quite cool, but I have never found the need to own one. The recent Macbooks look pretty good, but it is still too expensive for the "PC stuff" you are paying for.

8. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

haha! i've been doing a lot of travelling between KL and SG and I needed a form factor that's light, can survive long hours between charges and has no HDD. physically, I do enjoy using the MBA but the OS is just abit.. duh at times.

9. Chai

Which MBA did you get? 11" or 13"? But you need the OS to have the long battery life, oh well, you always need to sacrifice something for another.

10. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

If I Buy a Mac, I would freaking install a windows on it. :angel:

11. Adrian Wong

Same here.. LOL! But then what would be the point?

I like certain hardware innovations like the magnetic lock for the power cord and the long battery life but I just can't get used to the Mac GUI... :(

12. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

11". I don't want to carry an extra notebook bag when I go out for meetings.

With MBA's form factor, i just slip it into my doc file (WOW it sounds like an ad!) and if I don't need ot bring any doc I just hold it in my hands.

another option was the sony viao X. but its spec is crap. it has an intel atom 1.86ghz CPU so ended up getting the MBA