ARP BBQ 2005 Coverage Thread!

Discussion in 'Community Projects' started by Dashken, Jul 16, 2005.

1. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Team ARP is happy to announce that the 8th Annual BBQ will be held tomorrow, 16th of July 2005.

Stay tune for more news and pictures from the BBQ and probably a live webcast too! :dance:

[​IMG]

** This thread will be closed until the party starts. To discuss please go to this thread, ARP BBQ 2005!

Last edited: Jul 16, 2005
  2. peaz

peaz ARP Webmaster Staff Member

Webcast enabled! Open URL "mms://www.rojakpot.com/ARP BBQ" using Windows Media Player 9 and above!!! ;)

1 person likes this.
  3. Trinity

Trinity Little Kiki Staff Member

Now open..... :rolleyes: :wave:

I wish I was there now... :wall:

:beer: :beer: :beer: :wave: :wave: :wave:

1 person likes this.
  4. Bestia(ry)

Bestia(ry) Mac'ster

Have phun. ^^

1 person likes this.
  5. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

Yeah. Looks like fun... I miss the one last year... :(

Wish I was there... :(

Last edited: Jul 16, 2005
    1 person likes this.
  6. Jeremy

Jeremy Black Sheep

Reporting LIVE from the BBQ Party, we have now just concluded the cake cutting ceremony and I assure you, it's havoc before this at the Low Sang ceremony a tribute to Trinity, Ishtim and Girrafe-Hunter and my posterior would be opened for chewing. :)

2 people like this.
  7. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

Yeah. Watchin it on the live feed. :mrgreen:
    Gimme some cake! :evil:

8. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

Where's my sparkling juice!

9. Jeremy

Jeremy Black Sheep

Psykhotik: Rest assured, I'll remind Uncle AAY to haul posterior and deliver the cake to you, provided Garphreak doesn't finish it first but then again, I'm assuming there would be a wrestling session for the last piece and I still ain't getting the fork I asked for. :)

10. Jeremy

Jeremy Black Sheep

tiger show coming up next....
    sit tight!

Note: And that would be from our good friend, ZuePhok! Woot!

11. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

Bwahahahaha! What's ur arrival date again AAY? SO many D70s there.... :rolleyes: At least the lowsang this year, I wont get stuff on my hands again... :haha: Give em hell phok!

12. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

1 too many D70s.... :haha: No canon's? Dun torture me with the cake! NO! :haha: The devil says hi to all his brethren! :wave:

Marauderz is hogging the camera I see.... :lol:

13. Jeremy

Jeremy Black Sheep

That serves to be a reminder to you, it would be Wednesday @ 15:42 so please be on time or there would be no cake for you. Till now, Chai has refused to be offered a drink for fear of being stripped naked but then again who knows. Brian's first meal of the day would be the RojakPot cake and Eve hasn't stopped munching all the food, so is SherWin.

14. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

Get chai to drink! Light him up! LOL Get hyper's help... :haha:

15. Jeremy

Jeremy Black Sheep

And now we go to a commercial break and it's time for me to have my much deserve cake. *Throws A Punch At Hyper_Raider*

16. Jeremy

Jeremy Black Sheep

And we're back, having Dashken negotiating his price for his prized pink folder and hard disk but there is doubt anybody would come up with his asking price. WOOT! There goes Marauderz heading back home and let's hope nobody follows suite or there'll be plenty of posterior whopping going around. If I'm not mistaken, Eve's currently on her second helping of the cake but none can be said the same for SherWin nor ZY.

17. Jeremy

Jeremy Black Sheep

There goes ZY being tortured by both SherWin and Eve and Hyper_Raider's smacking sense into me hoping that I would get his pseudonym spelled correctly but my best reply would be: BALLZ!

18. Trinity

:roll:

Great BBQ, Best ever!!

I just wish I could have cooked... For every one!!!:)

19. Jeremy

Jeremy Black Sheep

Adrian's now heading the bunch of yuppies into a frenzy lighting up fireworks I presume but let's just pray don't end up burning each other. Angel1011 has decided not to join them so that brings us to Zen peering through the smoke looking at the bunch of yuppies make a monkeys of themselves. *Commercial Break - Jeremy Runs & Hide*

20. Trinity

Updates!!! :D

Jeremy rules!!! :)