ARP BBQ 2005 Coverage Thread!

Discussion in 'Community Projects' started by Dashken, Jul 16, 2005.

1. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

jsut wait for the clip :twisted:

1 person likes this.
  2. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Aiyo... but msn video conferencing can la. Too bad, have to wait for Peaz to upload the video then. :mrgreen:

1 person likes this.
  3. AAY

AAY ARP Reviewer

Whew.....I got back almost an hour ago and I'm ready to collapse. The BBQ was plenty of fun, and seeing how visible my beard is in Ishtim's pictures has only strengthened my resolve to get a shave. Someday.

Anyways, I can confirm that was my good self with the laptop...I had to check up some info in WiMAX, and the rest of the time we just discussed network gear, TM's poor service (what else is new?), Pos Malaysia's poor service and a few other things. Towards the end (out of sight of the camera) the discussions moved to more diverse topics, such as the difficulties and costs associated with renovating a house/apartment, working conditions under difficult managers, etc :).

In all there was plenty said, strangers met, friends made and (alas!) too little time to really jabber about everything!

Here's to the next gathering! :D

4 people like this.
  4. peaz

peaz ARP Webmaster Staff Member

Phew... what a BBQ party it was.. :D Plenty fun. Wished more would come and join in the fun too!

Many thanks to all who came and help. Special thanks firstly to Da Boss for endorsing this annual project :D

Next and as important if not more so for this specific event, to Leian, Zen and Ben... credits to them for the preparation before the BBQ day!

And then to Angel1011, for coming in early to help!

And to Jeremy and Falcone and Marauder and hyper_raider for the extra help with food drinks and techie stuff! Music was powered by hyper's iPod and webcast was powered by Marauders webcam :) :thumb:

Also, thanks to Chai and Adrian for the BBQ pits.

And to the young bunch, Garphreak, Zy, Cypris, Sherwin and small Brian, for helping out to BBQ the stuff... You guys are really PROS! :thumb: Oh, thanks for eating them too! :D

Hmmm oh, thanks to Phok too.... for LOW-ing it superly as good as ever... LMAO.

Ah... AAY, thanks for coming and show us that it's possible for a laptop to last more than 3 hours! :haha: I'm just joking... thanks for the superb company, nice to finally chat with you.

Oh, and to Douglas and Daniel(Leian's brothers), thanks for coming and help out with the bits of work.... even though they are bits of work, it's all mighty helpful too! :thumb:

And to Adrian's aunt, uncle and cousin... thanks for coming and join in the fun! Too bad Jenny couldn't be around too this time.

Ah, Dashky... for coming down all the way from BM, Penang... :thumb: you're DA Man!

Pyro Maniac, for turning up and joining in to the fun and all :D

Ah, and last but never the least, Trinity, Isthim, Psykhotik, Ahko, and Jet... and all those that tuned in to our madness.... I hope you are all still sane! :haha: Thanks for watching the webcast, next year, we will definately do this again.... and improve it too!!!

I hope I didn't miss anyone here... If I did, well, it's not my intention to miss you out. Just shout out and I will thank you too! ;) Cheers! :arp: :beer:

Last edited: Jul 17, 2005
    3 people like this.
  5. pyro_maniac

pyro_maniac Newbie

Great Great Party.... though i knew only a couple of guys there and perhaps some familiar faces...cause seldom attend ARP Gatherings. This is only my second. Gonna slap myself for missing the past few sessions.

Anyway..the food was great (Me and Fok going bananas over the chocolate bananas :thumb: )Satays, chicken wings, potatoes, sausages, etc.

Hope to have more gatherings in near future :D

2 people like this.
  6. peaz

1 person likes this.
  7. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

Sane? I am never sane.... Never have, never will be.... :snooty:

:haha:

8. Jet

Jet Just Started

http://peaz.rojakpot.com/gallery/photos/6/17.aspx
    Where is that? :shifty:

http://peaz.rojakpot.com/gallery/photos/6/25.aspx
    Is that kakak angel1011?? :D

http://peaz.rojakpot.com/gallery/albums/6/13.aspx
    This is so cool.
    How did he make the shape??

ROTFL!!!!!:haha: DA BOSS!!!! :thumb:
    http://peaz.rojakpot.com/gallery/photos/6/34.aspx

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!:haha: :haha:
    This is so funny.. :haha:
    http://peaz.rojakpot.com/gallery/photos/6/26.aspx
    So many ppl have digicam..

ROTFLMAO!!!:wtf?? :haha: :haha:
    Whose shoes is that?? :haha:
    [EDIT] I know adi. :haha: AAY!!!!! :haha:
    http://peaz.rojakpot.com/gallery/photos/6/85.aspx

Nice cake btw.. :thumb:
    The mascot was quite nice. LOL.. :haha:

Last edited: Jul 17, 2005
  9. Zen

Zen Das lässige Schwein

that some one would be me.... :oops: :oops:

2 people like this.
  10. mahakanjus

mahakanjus Newbie

must have been a very nice party!

unfortunately i couldnt join you guys this time. perhaps the next round...

1 person likes this.
  11. GarPhreak

GarPhreak Newbie

You don't wanna know... :sick:

Yep! My first time meeting her! [actually first time meeting everyone - except Chai... :lol:]

I believe there are tools for this kind of thing... :whistle:

Right on! Looks funny in this pic tho'... :shifty:

Not me... :roll:

How'd you guess? :shock: Low-ed until even his shoe wanted some food! :haha:

Yeah and just to clarify, I didn't even have a single slice, unlike what Jeremy said! :snooty: :roll: :lol:

2 people like this.
  12. Jet

Jet Just Started

Coz i read the comment. :mrgreen:
    http://peaz.rojakpot.com/gallery/albums/6/85.aspx
    Why you didn't have the slide?? :?
    Too nice to eat izzit? :haha:

13. peaz

14. GarPhreak

GarPhreak Newbie

LOL... The Amazing AAY's salad-hungry shoe... :lol:

Well the cake was really nutty... And I'm allergic to peanuts, so, didn't wanna risk it... :shifty:

Whoa the files are really huge... download some other time... :p :mrgreen:

15. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Woah.. I must say that this was a really great party. :thumb:

I really enjoyed meeting and chatting with everyone! Really had a great time! :beer:

Many, MANY thanks and w00ts of appreciation to everyone who helped made it such a success this time, namely Peaz, Leian, Zen, Ben, Chai, Jeremy, hyper_raider, angel_1011, douglas, daniel, wilfred, GarPhreak, ZuePhOk, AAY, Pyromaniac, cypris, zy, Sherwin, heck... EVERYONE who came!!!! :beer:

Anyone took the picture of the board with all our signatures? :think:

I can't wait till we have ANOTHER gathering!!! :wicked:

1 person likes this.
  16. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

17. Jeremy

Jeremy Black Sheep

Smacks both you muggels with a big large trout. :)

1 person likes this.
  18. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Aihhh.. You were so quiet.. :shifty:

Yeah, give it up for Dashken!!! Dashken RULEZ!! W00T!! :dance: :haha:

19. Leian

Leian "Dai Sou"

Good shots, Dashky!! And thanks for buying the cheese -- you know the sandwiches ALL FINISHED? Zen says it's the first time that's ever happened in his experience in BBQs! :haha: :thumb:

20. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

LOL! I'm trying my best but really... too much talkative ppl at the bbq. :mrgreen:

Wow... finished? Woot! :beer: :beer: :beer: I ate quite a few too. :mrgreen: :drool: :thumb: