ARP Chinese New Year Dinner!

Discussion in 'Community Projects' started by Chai, Jan 31, 2005.

1. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

LMAO!!!! :haha: :haha:

2. cypris

cypris Newbie

hehe... thanks~! ^^ :wave: :wave:

3. hyper_raider

hyper_raider shutdown -h now

hahhahah :haha: good one leian

Adrian i agree, we will probably need a mini bath tub now

4. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Huh? :think:

One in a million. :thumb: :shifty:

I think he's gone for good. Still no news... :lol:

What la... you didn't even bring anything this time around, just a cork-opener. Apala... :haha: :haha: :haha:

Should have brought something, but thought it was in a restaurant. Coz if you bring alcohol to restaurant, have to pay for the what what charges right? :mrgreen:

Somemore 20+ people, where got enough, luckily didn't bring. :pray: :lol:

5. cypris

cypris Newbie

Sher Win's too busy stuffing his face with food. Said something about not touching prawns for at least one week just after the dinner, but just last monday he fried fried rice with tiger prawns and ate it anyway... :nuts:

6. Jeremy

Jeremy Black Sheep

Angel1011: Naughty thoughts you have there and I assure you, Mahakanjus isn't as bad as you think, it's me that you're supposed to be worried about. *EVIL LAUGHS* :haha:

Dashken: OOIII! How do you expect me to supply a crowd of 23? Hard liquor isn't a problem for me but if it was wine, I would need to get a case which doesn't come cheap so go figure. BLEH! :mrgreen:

7. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

So when you showed us the cork-opener, that was an act? OMG! You are good! Seriously... :thumb: :haha: :haha: :haha:

8. Jeremy

Jeremy Black Sheep

That was because I assumed that some of you would have brought their own and my opener would have come in handy. :D

9. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Apala... you are the liquor man ma... :roll: :haha:

Next time buy and we share the cost. :thumb:

Hmm... coz not much liquor here in Penang. Those good ones cost a bomb and somemore not much choices. :D Do you guys drink whisky? Chivas anyone? :D

10. hyper_raider

aiya..any alcohol osso can wan la...

11. Jeremy

Jeremy Black Sheep

HAIYA! My position as ARP's sole alcohol provider has been relinguished and Hyper_Raider is the appointed replacement but let's pray he doesn't mess up by bringing "alcohol" only. :mrgreen: OITS!

12. hyper_raider

HOI.....where got such thing...i cannot take such a position...it is too big of a role for me..

13. Jeremy

Jeremy Black Sheep

HAIYA! Ken promoted me to the "Bookie" position, so logically some one would have to assume the position hence it's either Dashken or you. :haha: As for the missing longans, some one better cough out a bowl of longan for me. *Crosses Arm* :lol:

14. hyper_raider

Dashken....since u are the pink folder provider...u provide us with alcohol osso la :p

15. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

LOL! Okla... one bottle of Red Label enough? :haha: :haha: :haha: But oi... heavy la bringing all the way to KL. :mrgreen:

Jeremy, what happened to your longan the other day? LOL! Who was the one scopping the longan into those bowls huh? :think: Why missed yours? Must be someone that doesn't like you la... :mrgreen: :dance:

16. hyper_raider

No la Dashken...must bring more..MORE!!!

17. elton

elton WhAtSuPdOc

i think phok eat all of it hahaaa :haha:

18. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

All self-service, and he's slow as usual... :haha:

19. mahakanjus

mahakanjus Newbie

BBQ? when? am i invited?

really sorry i had to miss this CNY dinner. but there's always BBQ where i can let it hang out more!

20. Jeremy

Jeremy Black Sheep

Since it was so obvious that I was "slow" at the very least, Angel1011 could have reserved some for me right? :wicked: LOL! Anyway Dashky, next time Black Label only and if possible, Gold Label but then again, it's not easy to come by.

Mahakanjus: You'd better be under oath when you swear that you'll show your face the next round. :D