ARP Forums"List Subscriptions" in User CP?

Discussion in 'Internet & Networking' started by b104, Jun 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. b104

b104 Newbie

When the "list subscriptions" tab in the user cp is selected,Does it list all posts you have made in the past?
    Or,does it have to be selected?
    Cause,some of my more recent posts are missing.
    P.S.Is it the settings I have made in the control panel?

2. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

This list of subscription will only list threads that you have selected to subscribe, it will email you whenever there's a reply in that thread etc.

3. b104

b104 Newbie

Do you mean that I have to select them individually each time I post?
    I thought there was a tab to show posts that you had made in the past(or at least recent past)

Last edited: Jun 14, 2006
  4. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

subscription is to alert you when someone replys to a thread you subscripted...

if you want to find your own post just click your own username to view the profile.. from there you can list post or thread started by you

5. b104

b104 Newbie

That's what I'm referring to.In the user cp,it shows all my posts except anything within recent memory.Does invisible mode cause the user cp not to record posts that you create?

6. Chai

No, there's no such thing. What recent post are you refering to? Are you sure you are visiting the right forum? LOL

7. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

i have no idea what he wants :confused:

Last edited: Jun 15, 2006
  8. b104

b104 Newbie

I understand your English might'nt be that good, but I thought what I was asking was'nt that difficult to answer.If I follow what has been posted, it would mean that in the whole time I have been a member, I would have written only approx 9-10 posts.It's not that hard to see what I am asking. P.S.I wil rephrase it to one basic question,In the user cp, are all the threads that I have started recorded so that I can go back & review them?

Last edited: Jun 16, 2006
  9. Chai

I don't think I have any trouble with my English, but you do seem to be miunderstanding the purpose of thread subscription and still doesn't understand after a number of explainations. So I don't know who's having trouble with English now.

All you need to do is click on your nick on the left column and choose "Fine more posts by b104". If you still can't find the link, just click on this link. http://forums.rojakpot.com/search.php?do=finduser&u=1938

10. b104

b104 Newbie

ZY.I have no idea why you posted.

11. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

I have no idea why attitude has to be brought in by you.....

http://forums.rojakpot.com/member.php?u=1938

there. All your posts... Click on your name at the main forum page or your name in this forum itself and click view public profile to access all that.

What Chai was trying to say is if you wanna subscribe to a thread, it is under the thread tools up top that shows the first post on the thread. List subscriptions only shows you the topics that you're active in or the ones that you have subscribed to in which you will get a email notification for the latter.

Next time you seek information, be nice... Trying to point out one's flaws and ESPECIALLY taking shots at those who bothered to try and help will get you no where. :arp:

12. b104

b104 Newbie

I try to be polite in every post.I think you read this post the way you wanted to.e.g If I find a post where you have used the wrong English or term & the only thing I can contribute is something like Dont know what he's on about either.Does it contrbute to the post? ?

13. Chai

Although our forum is not exactly very active right now, but if 2 of us have difficulty understand what you are trying to say, doesn't that show your question is a little too unclear?

In all your post, you kept insisting that the "find all post" feature is in the User CP, which is not true. And you seemed to be so sure about that. So naturally, I was trying to follow what you are saying, and yet at the same time, very confused, just like zy.

What zy posted was just hoping you to make your question clearer, instead of asking a question, and yet still make a forceful statement.

It's only until this sentence "it would mean that in the whole time I have been a member" I finally understood what you wanted, and even then, I still have to guess because it wasn't direct.

If only you understood the word "subscription", we wouldn't have come this far.

14. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

I think Chai has already made it very, very clear. If you still cannot understand then I have no idea what can we do to help you.

Perhaps your english is really really "superior" than ours and that's why you could not understand our posts. :lol:

15. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

Thread locked. I don't see where this is going and as far as I'm concerned the question has already been answered early on in the thread.

16. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Last but not least, for closure.

I must be too free to do this... :faint:

One last thing... next time I'll delete thread that is deemed offensive. :whistle:

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.