ARP Rig-Gallery

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by peaz, Mar 10, 2003.

1. PY 222

PY 222 <b>DF King</b>

So true! At times, there isn't even a casing for my computer to be housed in.

So don't worry too much. :p

2. goldfries

goldfries www.goldfries.com

your rig or your case? if it's your rig, can i have it?

3. drab

drab Newbie

This is the dual p3 933

Attached Files:

4. drab

drab Newbie

This is a project :roll:

Attached Files:

5. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Project of getting rid of them? :lol:

6. drab

drab Newbie

I read somewhere that they could be upgraded to k6 400.sThey have Everything on board,sound lan,twin monitor output,scsi etc.pitty to dump them,but i must :cry:

7. itld

itld Newbie

howdy,
    hhhhmmmmm project.... yea, good, now i know what to call this pile of stuff in the corner of my office "A Project".

M.R.

8. drab

drab Newbie

No way to talk about your secretary 8)

9. itld

itld Newbie

howdy,
    LOL :lol:
    thats a good one drab.

M.R.

10. drab

drab Newbie

Yes.My secretary has built in obsolescence and bits hanging off too :roll:

11. xswoosh

xswoosh Newbie

This is my rig...not much mod is done. Heehehe...I've called it hell & heaven mod!!!

Attached Files:

• TT_1.gif
      TT_1.gif
      File size:
      76.5 KB
      Views:
  12. goldfries

wah so bright. i cannot la cos my casing faces my bed. if i put so bright and cut the side panel i cannot sleep.

13. elton

elton WhAtSuPdOc

hehe my one on the floor no point doing tat coz can not see also...hhehe

14. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

For me, I mod my case isn't because I want to show the world that I have one of the most beautiful case in the world or you know, just wanna show off our PC specs.
    I mod my case because it gives me satisfaction.
    I don't care whether it's under my desktop or facing the wall. It's the process that gives us so much of joy, you know..sanding..from 380grit to 2k grit..spraying..first layer...sand it again with 1.5k grit sand paper..second layer..sand it again with 2k grit sand paper...third layer..sand again with 2k grit sand paper..4th layer..and so on :D
    It's fun guys..try it ;) once you reach the ending point and you look at your case..woAHhh..2 weeks of hard work..syok man...

15. elton

elton WhAtSuPdOc

what i concern is the air cerculation in the system unit

16. envy

envy Newbie

I mod becoz of the satisfaction and becoz I like being unique (translation: big ego, low self esteem :^) ) Hehe, but mostly becoz I can't find a case that I like :D

17. elton

elton WhAtSuPdOc

Almost all the casing in the market is bad design except those high end...
    If u want a get a normal one have to modify yourself la...hehee :lol:

18. peaz

peaz ARP Webmaster Staff Member

yup. agree with u Zhue.... now.. i just need some time to get my hands on modding!!!... me more interested on feature mods... like DIY fanbus, DIY this, DIY that... but so far no time to even start.. :(
    NATO only la me so far...

19. elton

elton WhAtSuPdOc

So what do u have in your mind for modify???

20. goldfries

actually. 2 type of modders. 1 to show off. the other type for self satisfaction. there's possibly a 3rd type that's a combo of 1 and 2.

i'm categorized as #2. my latest mod is just the blue light blower. gonna add 1 more later. i my rig to be lit in the color i like. my case on the floor too, it's nice to have some blue light glowing inside the case.

green will make it eerie. :) i just don't like different colored lights together. case mod = art. ;)