ARP's April Fool Joke

Discussion in 'The Elite Few' started by Chai, Apr 1, 2005.

1. theDUD3

theDUD3 Newbie

whoa!! i registered just for this! hehehe no matter, i've been a regular visitor for more than a year now so i guess it was time for me to register. :D

2. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

ROTFL :haha:

3. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

I hope everyone enjoyed the April Fool joke! :haha: I'm not going to take any credit for this because I didn't contribute much this time. I think the April Fool joke was really funny. I wasn't aware of this 'contest' until a few hours ago! I even created this thread without knowing what was going on! I just followed the 'instructions' to create this password protected section. :mrgreen:

4. Papercut

Papercut Newbie

5. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

AMD GPU :haha:

6. anzac

anzac Newbie

nice april´s fools day joke...

almost had me...

went to the end out of curiosity alone...

:thumb:

guess i´ll be seeing this site from now on... :mrgreen:

7. Leian

Leian "Dai Sou"

A quick welcome to all newcomers: anzac, theDUD3, Rand (hope you'll find something you like and stay ;) ), mcnbns, jugheadz, KillerMCB, dedman, daemonevo, Son_of_Thunder, Vin.

Welcome to ARP. Enjoy your visit and hope you'll stick around. :wave:

8. drougnor

drougnor Newbie

Beautiful . . . Simply beautiful . . . Loved how the 'broken pix' had the funny names, too. Esp file:///L:/MAO.jpg A classic!!

9. PitbulI

PitbulI Newbie

Yeah, I went through the april fools thing. It was odd that I'm the loop and I knew this wasn't true but I still did it. Maybe I was just tired.

Hahaha.

10. jmke

jmke Newbie

very nice AF :)

do note that ATI is planning on SLI-like performance upgrades.

They were showing the tech behind the scene at Cebit 2005.

11. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Welcome everyone! You guys are the l33t ones. :wave: :wave: :wave:

Happy April Fool's Day! :beer: :mrgreen: :haha:

12. pxmm

pxmm Newbie

Heh heh...

I liked that, and it was my first April Fools joke that I found today. :thumb:

13. TheMask

TheMask Newbie

Oh yes we are! :thumb:

Damn u guys! :wicked:

14. peaz

peaz ARP Webmaster Staff Member

hahah. glad you guys enjoyed the gag we did. As for the photochops, Adrian did them and boy, they would have even fooled me! Thanks for registering too.... hope you guys stick around and share more laughs. :D Congrats to all the l337 ones.

Woot!

15. tacoted

tacoted Newbie

I just want to know when dual core GPU's are really coming! They almost had me on this one, but since it was april first, and most of the pics would not come up, I was pretty sure ir was a joke - but the benchmarks!

16. Terran

Terran Newbie

Legends

Knew it was a joke right from the start but had to go all the way to the end just to see what was at the end of the tunnel! Lot of effort put in anyway, it's cool.

17. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

LOL! I'm glad you noticed! :haha: I was wondering if anyone would notice that... :haha:

18. Ac!dbAby

Ac!dbAby Newbie

my thought exactly :pray: but i was hopeing i could win it.

i thought the molex and ram placement was rediculous :naughty:

19. hyper_raider

hyper_raider shutdown -h now

Did you guys noticed the email address he used?

20. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

Well, I on behalf of Adrian Wong and the rest of us at ARP would like to congratulate all you for reaching this far. :thumb: url33t... :thumb: Glad you guys enjoyed the joke that we whipped up. :beer: Happy April Fools everyone! :mrgreen: :arp: