ARP's April Fool Joke

Discussion in 'The Elite Few' started by Chai, Apr 1, 2005.

1. MeRaH

MeRaH Newbie

That was funny.... :haha:

2. LittleKing

LittleKing Newbie

I just registered to post here, but I'll look around and might stay. I have to say I knew this was a joke, but I wanted to konw what was at the end.

This isn't to bad of an award to see how actually followed the steps.

LK

3. Johnbob

Johnbob Newbie

I knew all along, but we can dream can't we?

4. Flip-Mode

Flip-Mode Newbie

Oh well, I knew something was up....
    Very nice though, two thumbs up!

5. craig588

craig588 Newbie

I guess I don't have enough to do.

6. snipper_cr

snipper_cr Newbie

Oi, good one i have to say... i wanna see how they did those pictures tho. They looked really good!

::to rage fury maxx:: dont worry little guy, your still the best dual core card as far as im concerned.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2005
  7. SoDead

SoDead Newbie

That was much fun! :clap: Thanks for going to all the trouble of creating it for those April Fools like myslf. :haha:

8. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Hehe.. Sorry for the late entrance. Just got back from my weekend at my hometown. :mrgreen:

Like I expected, only an elite few will actually go through the entire contest and reach the end. Bravo! :thumb:

Although this contest is fake, the Corsair Mega-Giveaway Contest is not. There are still two more 1GB memory kits to give away. And one of them may be reserved for the elite few who have reached this forum thread.

Of course, you will still need to register for both newsletters to qualify. Just remember to activate your registrations! :mrgreen: