ASUS P5VD1-X Socket 775

Discussion in 'Processors, Motherboards & Memory' started by fiddler, Nov 15, 2007.

1. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Oh yeah!! LOL!!! OMG, it's been ages since CS5. No wonder I forgot about the feature. :haha: :haha:

2. fiddler

fiddler Newbie

Hey, thanks again :clap: for all :clap: the brilliant help :thumb: :thumb: I'm happy to say a 500GB Sata HD arrived yesterday, XP's installed and the last partition is formatting so I thought I'd come here to tell you what I called the system when XP installation prompted for a name....ahh my wine glass is empty.....one moment please......

3. fiddler

fiddler Newbie

...so in honour of this wonderful little world of fun and humour and good nature and great deep-crust pizzas and stunning photos (Ed: get on with it) and the best technical advice you can get I called it Rojakpot :mrgreen:
    Miles

4. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Hahhaa.... I don't know what else to say...

5. main

main Newbie

nice I love your setup great work... I hope your happy with what you picked and spent your bucks on.:thumb:

6. fiddler

fiddler Newbie

Thanks Main, the All Reliably Professional team are gr8. It's the fastest system in the house by far :mrgreen:
    But now I feel a little nervous seeing all the problems that people have with the GA P35C-DSR :|
    fiddler

7. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Don't worry about it. If you are having any problems, consider yourself lucky. :thumb: