Bangsar = KL people?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Chai, Nov 15, 2003.

1. Falcone

Falcone Official Mascot Creator

Yup u are so rite. Bangsar is part of KL, Bangsar people is KL people but that doesn't mean KL people is Bangsar people. Bangsar is a subset of KL.

2. TungstenBoy

TungstenBoy Newbie

hei....why all fighting over bangsar and kl ppl?????.... if i go bangsar, i become bangsar ppl????.... then if i go kl...become kl ppl???? :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

3. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

I know my intention for starting this thread! I'm just confused by Dashken! :wall:

What I meant by Bangsar people is they are usually materialistic, show off type of people. I can't confirm that, because I hardly go there. But the rest of the KL people are not as materialistic as them. That's what I think. If you disagree, have your say! :mrgreen:

4. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Goldfries: It's because I thought Bangsar is same as KL. Well, come to think about it, I thought Bangsar is in KL. But Chai doesn't agree with me. Funny... :think:

In the end, he said Bangsar is in KL. OMG! :doh: :wall: :wall: :wall:

Tungstenboy: You go both place also still KL people la. :p

5. Chai

Of course I disagree! You are saying KL people are as materialistic as Bangsar people! :naughty: Not 'Bangsar is in KL'! Don't try to go off topic, Dash. You have been very very naughty! :naughty:

6. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Err... but you make it sounds like Bangsar is far away from KL. :whistle: Well, generally, KL gives us the feeling that people there are materialistic, I mean more materialistic than other places. :D

Ok, don't shoot!

/me finds a place to hide.

7. Chai

I'm not talking about the distance! And even if I'm talking about distance, so what?

Taman Tun is a housing estate, some rich people lives there. But right beside it, there's a kampung (village). So does that make Taman Tun people are orang kampung (villagers)? :naughty: Or are you saying the villagers are as materialistic because they live very near rich man's area?

Same for Damansara Utama, next to a village! Of course not! :wall: Yes, I will shoot you for your very very silly assumption! Yes, hide inside bunker also won't help! :mrgreen:

8. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

I'll panzer you to pieces. Be careful! :haha: