Beauty.......and the BEAST!!! Quiz Time!!!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Yupie, Jun 22, 2003.

1. Yupie

Yupie News Writer

Dear,

Actually This "Beauty and the Beast" topic is have various meaning, and so far this is the only "Female" topic out of hundred/thounsand in the forum.

Maybe you guys cant understand gals.

Beauty can be either external or internal, a person beauty also reflect from the personality itself. So the quiz are testing person internal personality itselft.

And Beauty and The Beast can mean a man with a girl too... So it is nothing wrong if they wanna to talk about the relationship between girl and guy too.

And again this the only thread for Female, and the off topic they discuss in this thread not that bad until need to warn. because their off topic is
    positive, no flame, no sensitif issue, no rubbish...

Chai, actually you no need to change the Topic title, because yesterday nite, Pandora suggested to scan the model/fashion from magazine and post in this thread. (it was before the warn).. :roll:

2. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

I think you moderators should have a discussion or more... coz you don't understand each other. And this is not a good thing (TM). :naughty:

And the title is so easy... anything related to guys or girls goes. Be it personality tests or not, it's ok. :whistle:

3. peaz

peaz ARP Webmaster Staff Member

it's 3am evryones' sleepy.... our actions dun sync sometime... thus confusion :) the team do understand each other well... in fact far to well...(/me looking at adrian and thinking of Chai's Keyboard :mrgreen:)

back to topic ok guys...

4. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Aiyo...Yupie ask me to change that day, I forgot, so I change after goldfries reminded me, then now you say don't need to change?... I'm confused. Nevermind, stick to the new title. :)

Dashken: Different moderators have different level of strictness. Just like a football referee. So I don't think there's a problem with us moderators.

5. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

I think for the mods... strictness is like this:

Chai --> goldfries --> Yupie

Yay for Yupie! :thumb: And yay for the others as well. :clap: :clap: :clap:

So, can we continue with this thread already? :whistle:

6. Yupie

Yupie News Writer

http://www.substance.com/es/mom

This site is cool.. you can upload your picture, then try all the hairstyle, makeup see which style is suit to you... hahaha

This is one of the my YUPIE style... suit my Yupie or not??

Attached Files:

7. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Eeeeee... :roll: :roll: :roll: You say le? :roll:

8. Yupie

Yupie News Writer

eh that side quiet fun, u try and see.. you can use their models too, and you got so many girls photo use one of them and try...

i tried on my own.. but very ugly...

9. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

You tried on ur own pic? Really? Eh, post, post... :D

10. Yupie

Yupie News Writer

this is a example of a person who have different hairstyle, hair color, make up.. and she look very different...right??

Attached Files:

11. Yupie

Yupie News Writer

And this is chinese girl, very hard to make up for her, becoz her skin color abit too orange... how u guys feel?

Attached Files:

12. peaz

peaz ARP Webmaster Staff Member

why dun u try on our own and see?? :)

13. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

LOL! Peaz and Yupie should try and post it here. Hey, you don't have to say it's you. No one will know. :mrgreen: