Beauty.......and the BEAST!!! Quiz Time!!!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Yupie, Jun 22, 2003.

1. rosamundwo

rosamundwo Newbie

[​IMG]

Demure Flirt!

Who can resist your subtle yet seductive charms? You have mastered the fine art of flirting to such a degree that all you need to do is sit there and look pretty and mysteriuos and THEY come to YOU.

Beware: Only to be used by the masters of flirtation-most others won't get anything accomplish this way.

2. Yupie

Yupie News Writer

actually i feel the quiz from the website quite accurate one... i feel damn accurate ah.....

How u all think?? :think: :shifty: :mrgreen:

3. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

I think it's not accurate lo. LOL! :twisted:

4. rosamundwo

rosamundwo Newbie

can say accurate..but i dun see myself as it describe me.. hehehe

5. pmg4125

pmg4125 Newbie

And artwork with a touch of rococo style and the 60's fashion. Intresting, but the flirting is like giving me a mass distraction of destruction :mrgreen:

6. Pandora

Pandora Newbie

[​IMG]
    -Perfect- You're the perfect girlfriend. Which
    means you're rare or that you cheated :p You're
    the kind of chick that can hang out with your
    boyfriend's friends and be silly. You don't
    care about presents or about going to fancy
    placed. Hell, just hang out. You're just happy
    being around your boyfriend.

<a href="http://quizilla.com/users/vinacross/quizzes/What%20Kind%20of%20Girlfriend%20Are%20You%3F/"> <font size="-1">What Kind of Girlfriend Are You?</font></a>
    <font size="-3">brought to you by <a href="http://quizilla.com">Quizilla</a></font>[/img]

7. Pandora

Pandora Newbie

[​IMG]
    Shy Flirt

<a href="http://quizilla.com/users/freckleface/quizzes/What%20Kind%20of%20FLIRT%20are%20you%3F/"> <font size="-1">What Kind of FLIRT are you?</font></a>
    <font size="-3">brought to you by <a href="http://quizilla.com">Quizilla</a></font>[/img]

8. pmg4125

pmg4125 Newbie

Hmmmm, ok. Good test. Just a matter of trust will show out the true personality of yours. :mrgreen:

9. Pandora

Pandora Newbie

Any Ponds Institute brand user here??? Wondering if their latest SPA range product is like and how much one will cost...

10. Gouki

Gouki Newbie

ok guys...... dun laugh at me but i do facial myself everyday..... :oops: cleanser.... scrubs...... toner...... moisturiser...... and facial mud mask..... all of them are from Nu Skin...... i find them quite good...... not bad...... :dance: i'm not sissy or anything..... :naughty: just that i feel facial cleanliness is important........ :p coz i use to have oily face..... at least its under control now....... and like wat yupie said...... once tried a facial wash..... u cant resist for the 2nd time..... :mrgreen:

11. Pandora

Pandora Newbie

WAH..... How much did it cost you??? cuz NU skin product not cheap at all.... but worth the Big Bucks man....

12. Gouki

Gouki Newbie

well..... they have different packages for different budgets and different needs...... its all depends on the consumer's choices...... its range is from basic package at RM165 (for a cleanser, toner & moisturiser) till RM 800-900 package...... well thats for skin care.... they have shampoos, sun block & etc...... but of coz..... all that price figures is for members only...... well..... u can head on to their showroom near Ampang Park LRT station and Nikko Hotel....... just look around at the products that they are selling..... erm..... if u want it at member's price..... then u ppl can use my member account..... just to make things clear...... i'm not trying to do sales here or wat...... :snooty: :naughty: just wanna share my 2 cents as a consumer bout their products...... thats all..... :angel:

13. Pandora

Pandora Newbie

Well, i got the Foundation from NU Skin and it cost me RM 75 for it... burned my pocket when i bought it but its really good, and its water based so not so damaging to the skin... a good foundation is very importante... so it wont damage the skin too much...

14. Gouki

Gouki Newbie

yup..... those oil based foundation actually blocks ur skin from getting more moisture from the air...... thats definitely a no no..... :snooty: :naughty:

15. pmg4125

pmg4125 Newbie

Hmmm... facial? well, i think i am like a newbie to this. And frankly, i am like growing volcanoes on my forehead agian :roll:

16. Brian

Brian Newbie

yeah, same here too. but i don't do facials. washing the face with soap is good enough already imo

17. drab

drab Newbie

Early flapper.if she is still alive,over 100 :shock:

Attached Files:

18. Brian

Brian Newbie

who is she? :think:

19. rosamundwo

rosamundwo Newbie

Zsa Zsa gabor.. not sure.. i think so>?

20. Yupie

Yupie News Writer

who is she?? and what happen to her?? she live over 100 years is becoz she use "powerful" skin care?? :think: :shifty: