BN's SMS Campaign?

Discussion in 'Adrian Wong' started by Adrian Wong, Sep 13, 2008.

1. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Just received a couple of SMSes from an unknown number - 012-719-2738. No idea who it was but this person is obviously :

1. a great fan of the BN coalition.
    2. blind to the many crimes perpetrated by BN.

Anyway, this is what he/she first SMSed me, reproduced ad verbatim including spelling errors.

I shot back that we all know who the corrupt people were and would he/she stop sending me crap? He/she then sent a second SMS :

To which I replied something sarcastic to the line of "Yes, swearing is more trustworthy than real evidence."
    This is probably when he/she realized I was not the right "political demographic" to be receiving his sermons, and he/she sent me this :

Anyway, told him/her to stop wasting time and money. If he/she wanted a nice, clean debate, come over here and I would be happy to show him/her evidence of BN's corruption. He/she replied with...

I can't help feeling that he/she is living in a separate make-believe world. Oh well, it takes all kinds of people. At least, he/she was not rude. That's a first. :mrgreen:

2. mikegas

mikegas Newbie

I am speechless ...

3. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Yeah, the Sin Chew reporter broke the law by reporting news... :shifty:

4. The_YongGrand

The_YongGrand Just Started

Never got these, maybe it's in my handphone's "filter list".

If i got these message I probably delete it.lol! :D

5. Adrian Wong

Let's go rob a bank. At the very most, we will get a 3-years suspension from whatever political party we are affliated with. Then we can get the government to arrest the people who reported our crime to the police. :thumb: :thumb:

6. Adrian Wong

I had plenty of spare credit so I didn't mind telling him/she off. :D

He/she continued to message me. From the other messages, I gather he's a Chinese male. Probably 50 or so in age, because he claims to have "suffered" under Anwar during the Asian economic crisis. :mrgreen:

7. The_YongGrand

Wow you must be so free.

Let's say if he calls in the middle of the night and I'm sleeping, I'm gonna say this : "Aiyouh, i'm sleeping here la, tomorrow you call la!" and then if he still do that, I'll stall him until he gives up! :D

8. Adrian Wong

It wasn't that I was "too free". I was actually in the midst of writing the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 Overclocking Guide.

There's rarely a free time for me. LOL! But still, I think it was worth trying to save even one person from "blindness" to injustice and corruption.

9. The_YongGrand

Hahah...

So what do you think of Sept 16? Really happen? Some says it will, or it will not. Man, I wish everything's all right after this one! :thumb:

10. Adrian Wong

Well, hitting the date itself is difficult. I wouldn't worry about doing it exactly on that day. IMHO, the most important thing is to get rid of Abdullah Badawi and his inept, corrupt cabinet.

I'm not too enthusiastic about Anwar getting BN MPs to defect because we all know many of them are bloody corrupt bastards. I hope he filtered them before asking them. It would be pointless to form a new government with the same folks in power.

On the other hand, the current situation is totally unacceptable. The government is abusing the law, virtually taking the law into their own hands. There are no checks and balances in the current system. That needs to be changed ASAP.