BOG Contest #6 : Slogans!

Discussion in 'Contests!' started by Dashken, Oct 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Details :
    • Complete these two slogans
    • The person with the best slogans wins the grand prize!
    • The runners-up win the consolation prizes!

Consolation Prizes :
    No. Of Consolation Prizes : TWO (2)

GRAND PRIZE :

The Rules For This Contest!
    • You are allowed to post as many entries as you like.
    • This contest ends at 2400 hours MYT ( GMT+8 ) on the 31st December, 2004 or when there are 6 participants, whichever is later.
    • All entries must be posted in the proper forum thread for this contest.
    • The judges' decision is final.

I Want To Participate!

Just post in THIS thread!

You will need to be a registered member of the ARP Forums so if you have not registered earlier, you will need to register before you can post. Don't worry - registration is FREE and the process is very simple! :thumb:

Contest Extended !

This contest has been extended to 31st December, 2004.

So, wait no more, participate while there's still time! :wave:

Contest Winners!

Grand Prize - Fat`Albert
    I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because it is making the world a better place, one BIOS at a time.
    I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because it gave me real people to talk to instead of my boring imaginary friends.

Other Prizes
    1. digitalvoice
    I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because it’s just like a bank account; you want solutions on BIOS, you draw on it!
    I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because no ‘pot’ could offer such an interesting mix of ‘food for thoughts’

2. Ander
    I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because not only is it the greatest BIOS book ever, but just holding it in public turns me into a Babe Magnet.
    I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because, well, if you can't love people who help you tweak your BIOS, who CAN you love?

Special Prizes (from Contest #1)
    1. Caj Darkmoon

I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because it has the most in depth and informative technology articles on the internet.
    I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because after I used it my BIOS can beat up all the other neighborhood BIOSes.

2. dexth
    I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because it keeps me coming back for more everytime I format my freaking machine.
    I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because it's where i get my daily tech meal plus a free taste of Malaysian rojak!

Special Prize (from Contest #4)
    1. aMDCoPPeR

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because it has wiped out all my fears of entering the BIOS setup utility!
    I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because whenever I need help on PC stuffs, ARP comes first in my mind!

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2005
  2. SAMSAMHA

SAMSAMHA Newbie

let me be the first one to try the slogan:

"I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because it has opened up a new world in the computing with the possibilities that I have never dreamed of"

"I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because the pot has all kind of surprised for you"

3. Fat`Albert

Fat`Albert Newbie

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because it finally gave me something to talk about with girls!

I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because I read it so much that I got fired from my crappy job and now I'm a self-made billionare!

4. CleanSerious5

CleanSerious5 Banned

"I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because it works & looks easy as 123.
    "I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because I can conquer here. :twisted: :wicked:

5. Fat`Albert

Fat`Albert Newbie

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because its hefty size helped me fight off three bears when I got attacked while camping in the wilderness.

I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because it's a legal alternative that really works.

6. Fat`Albert

Fat`Albert Newbie

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because the paper it's printed on smells really good.

I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because I can talk to the smileys for hours; but sometimes they tell me to do weird things... :nuts:

7. Fat`Albert

Fat`Albert Newbie

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because it helped me convince my friend that overclocking was indeed not a government conspiracy.

I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because it gives me a place to hide from all the ugliness of the world...

I'm at work and theres nothing to do... so I'll keep em coming :mrgreen:

8. Fat`Albert

Fat`Albert Newbie

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because I've been reading it for hours and I still haven't gotten a single papercu...damn.

I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because I can read the threads to my children as bedtime stories... such as the Legend of the Pwn3d n00b.

9. Caj Darkmoon

Caj Darkmoon Newbie

I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because it is my anti-drug.

I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because of the beer and women.

I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because it pwnzorz your face.

I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because of its flaming ninjas.

I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because it's all short busses, all the time.

I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because the squirrels told me to.

I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because it has the most in depth and informative technology articles on the internet.

I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because I'm the l33t h4x0rz!

I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because of the ads.

I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because of the large variety of smiley faces.

-----

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because I ran out of toilet paper.

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because now I know what a BIOS is.

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because the chipmunk outside my window told me to.

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because it is the most informative guide to BIOS optimization on the net.

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because I can fend off armies of flaming ninjas with it... in slow motion.

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because I can show it off to girls.

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because when I have it I'm the coolest kid at the LAN party.

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because it makes me hot.

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because the color matches my pocket protector.

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because it made me laugh so hard I poked myself in the eye with my pocket protector.

More later prolly.

10. Caj Darkmoon

Caj Darkmoon Newbie

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because it's so cool that I'm now the most popular kid on my dorm floor.

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because it makes my car go faster, my muscles grow larger, and my computer light up blue.

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because now my computer loves me again.

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because by following it's instructions I have greatly improved the performance of my computer.

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because it makes a good door-stop.

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because it makes a good coaster.

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because it allowed me to finally overclock my computer.

11. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because it is the best and most complete guide ever existed in the computing world.

I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because it is so much fun hanging out like monkeys in the forum section!

12. Caj Darkmoon

Caj Darkmoon Newbie

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because it is simply the best resource of its kind, anywhere.

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because it allows unheard of performance levels from every PC.

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because it is a one of a kind resource allowing complete opitimization of the BIOS.

13. Viper007Bond

Viper007Bond Newbie

"I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because it made my computer finally start talking to me again."

"I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because it helped me to not screw up my computer."

"I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because I need friends."

14. 2HP

2HP Newbie

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because it is a good book which teaches me not only about the BIOS, it also teaches me how to overclock my RAM and my CPU Processor to a not so dangerous degree.

I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because the team in rojakpot.com are friendly and professional in helping me to search THE perfect Motherboard and a good gfx card.

15. Caj Darkmoon

Caj Darkmoon Newbie

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because it's too sexy for my socks.

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because without it my BIOS just wouldn't be as cool.

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because after I used it my BIOS can beat up all the other neighborhood BIOS's.

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because it is full of great information, allowing my BIOS to reach it's full potential.

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because it has helped me push my BIOS to its full potential.

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because it's the coolest thing with two covers.

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because after you remove the 'Input' and 'Output,' it's nothing but BS. (BIOS - IO = BS :))

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because it has allowed me to complete my Brilliant and Ingenious Operating System.

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because it has allowed me to combat Apple with my 'Bring It' OS.

More to come. :) I hope submitting a lot wont hurt me. Also, note that I'm not going to be pursuing the 'most posts' contest, so making more than one post shouldn't be a big problem. Sorry if that bothers anyone.

16. CleanSerious5

CleanSerious5 Banned

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because it can make me become geek.
    "I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because there are great contests & forumers!
    :twisted:

17. Fat`Albert

Fat`Albert Newbie

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because 01101001011101000010011101110011001000000111011001100101011100100111100100100000011101000110100001101111011100100110111101110101011001110110100000101110.

I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because the soft blue forum colors help soothe most of my angry thoughts.

yes the ascii is real... go ahead and decode it ;)

18. Fat`Albert

Fat`Albert Newbie

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because it's just like my mom: hefty and pays attention to every little detail.

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because it's big enough to be hollowed out and used to store contraband.

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because nobody else in my book club could understand it. Apparently they weren't elite enough.

I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because my parents met on it so without it I would never have been born.

I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because it's a scorpio and I'm a cancer.

I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because the buttons don't cry out in pain when I click on them... unlike Microsoft's site for instance.

19. 2HP

2HP Newbie

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because it is very detailed in BIOS programming.

I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because it is a nice place to hang out and research more about computer software and hardware.

20. ToyotaFreak

ToyotaFreak Just Started

I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because it is full of helpful people that can solve problems with your equipments.

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because the books solves any BIOS problems!

Last edited: Oct 21, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.