BOG Contest #6 : Slogans!

Discussion in 'Contests!' started by Dashken, Oct 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fat`Albert

Fat`Albert Newbie

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because it perfectly propped up the crooked end of my couch... and optimized it.

I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because... wait no I shouldn't drop the L-bomb just yet.... I might scare everyone off.

2. Viper007Bond

Viper007Bond Newbie

:haha:

3. Fat`Albert

Fat`Albert Newbie

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because it's so easy to read... all I had back in the Apple days was the Necronomicon.

I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because Rojak rhymes with Kojak and Kojak was the man.

4. I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because it makes me sleep well at night knowing my bios settings
    I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because it is better than my site :lol:

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because it makes n00bs feel special
    I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because it has more contests than a donkey kong game

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because it makes me cool
    I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because it OWNZ j00r B0x()RZ!

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because macs dont have a bios
    I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because IAMTHEEVILBEAN

5. Caj Darkmoon

Caj Darkmoon Newbie

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because my roomate is much more submissive after I throw it at him.

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because even if I can't read the big words, I look smart holding it.

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because after reading it I've doubled my vocabulary of words normal people don't know.

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because it makes great toilet paper when I run out.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2004
  6. Fat`Albert

Fat`Albert Newbie

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because it is so relaxing; I cannot wait for the audio book version.

I am the loving with the Optimization Guide of BIOS because it helped myself practice with english very good.

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because it can teach you how to adjust your BIOS without getting metal shavings all over myself.

I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because the forum members can't make fun of my horrific physical features... God bless the internet.

I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because it's one thing that actually doesn't give me gas.

I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because it gives my fingers the daily workout that they so desperately need.

7. Caj Darkmoon

Caj Darkmoon Newbie

blast, missed the 'because' in my last post.

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because it keeps my arms and head elevated at the correct height off of my desk so that my arms don't fall asleep while I nap.

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because it complete's my 'Ultimate Geek' book collection.

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because now I don't have to kill roaches by hand.

8. dexth

dexth Newbie

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because it keeps me coming back for more everytime I format my freaking machine.

I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because it's where i get my daily tech meal plus a free taste of Malaysian rojak!

9. lung

lung Just Started

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because it makes me feel like a genius now that I know so much about BIOS that even Bill Gates would not know.
    I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because it contains literally everything from entertainment news to overclocking guides and also one of the most friendly community forums on the Internet.

10. 2HP

2HP Newbie

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because its a good book which would help me furthur my studies in computer technology.

I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because this is the place which i found the computer powerful enough to run the games i play nowdays.

11. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because it helped to tweak my PC to run faster even it had reached its overclocking limits.

I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because its forum is the number one place on the net with lots of interesting threads and people!

12. zy

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because i can mess with my BIOS without crashing the whole computer!

I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because it is a true blend of Rojak informations not only in hardware but also in different food, people and culture!

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because there is no other better reference to guide a noob like me ..

I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because i love to laugh when i visits the forums :)

13. zy

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because optimizing is number one factor for better performing computers.

I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because it also a community filled with fun, funny and funniest people.

14. Caj Darkmoon

Caj Darkmoon Newbie

You all can just stop replying, ya know, it will just make it tougher for them to decide that I win. :)

15. Fat`Albert

Fat`Albert Newbie

I will never stop replying at least until my chair collapses from my immense weight and I can no longer reach the keyboard.

That being said,

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because it taught me how to personalize my BIOS, like set the memory timings equal to my birthday.

I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because it's the best place to get riled up and confrontational every morning before going to work. :twisted:

16. zy

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because the detailed explainations really made me understand BIOS much better !

I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because i fell in love with the forum :haha:

17. badawi_rocks

badawi_rocks Newbie

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because for a small fee it optimizes my PC for the key to optimal bios satisfaction.

I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because it kills time while providing me with valuable information through its many users witty, knowledgeable and learned posts.

18. Fat`Albert

Fat`Albert Newbie

I guess I'll try a semi-serious one...

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because now that it's in print you no longer have to wait for AOL to connect at your friend's house in order to read it.

I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because it's like a little utopia on the internet.

19. zy

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because it roars louder than Mozilla!

I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because this is the first site i'll visit whenever i open Mozilla!

wt...h .. :p

20. ToyotaFreak

ToyotaFreak Just Started

I love ARP because, it is a friendly commuinity.

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because it optimized my table!

Last edited: Oct 21, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.