BOG Contest #6 : Slogans!

Discussion in 'Contests!' started by Dashken, Oct 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aMDCoPPeR

aMDCoPPeR Newbie

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because the sheer difference between a Motherboard manual and the BOG is obvious - the BOG is straight to the point with clear and easy to understand explanations while the Motherboard manual could be misleading.

I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because you get to make friends with people from all walks of life!

2. SAMSAMHA

SAMSAMHA Newbie

"I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because it's everything you want to know about bios in a little tiny booklet"
    "I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because this is a welcoming site that everyone can enjoy a little bit of friendly discussion and read upon latest tech stuff"

3. SAMSAMHA

SAMSAMHA Newbie

"I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because with this book, you can never say what this option is for and what that option is for, you always have a tool in your hand to help you fine tune your system"

"I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because it just rocks:)"

4. SAMSAMHA

SAMSAMHA Newbie

"I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because you can never have enough tweaking to help you gain that little bit of performance that always wanted"

"I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because, heck, who doesn't like "Pot":)"

5. aMDCoPPeR

aMDCoPPeR Newbie

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because to survive in the era of modern technology, you need BOG to help you fix your PC when it breaks down during an emergency! (Like when ya need to finish your assignment which is due next day. :p)

I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because ..... a wise man once said, "A pot of rojak brings good luck!". :thumb:

6. aMDCoPPeR

aMDCoPPeR Newbie

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because I finally understood what all those jargons and numbers are all about!

I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because it has a wonderful forum aimed to share knowledge with the community.

7. SAMSAMHA

SAMSAMHA Newbie

"I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because it's the easiest book you will ever read on computer without knowing anything at all "

"I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because I wanna win something great by just visiting the site"

8. siddiq

siddiq Newbie

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because its help me with my computer problems

I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because i Always learn seomthing after visiting the site

9. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Last TWO days, everyone! :wave:

Keep it up! :thumb:

10. siddiq

siddiq Newbie

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because it contains a healthy of information regarding computer bioses.

I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because its one of the most active and helpful website ever.

11. aMDCoPPeR

aMDCoPPeR Newbie

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because it has wiped out all my fears of entering the BIOS setup utility!

I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because whenever I need help on PC stuffs, ARP comes first in my mind!

12. siddiq

siddiq Newbie

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because it change my preception that bios is hard and difficult stuff to modify.

I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because the team is always responsive and the website have so many reviews of products.

13. digitalvoice

digitalvoice Newbie

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because of its resourcefulness laid out in a systematic approach for snap referencing and understanding!

I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because it’s about a group of people aiming to give the best in improving knowledge sharing among forumers!

14. digitalvoice

digitalvoice Newbie

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because if you seek knowledge, its there and if you seek solutions, it’s also there!

I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because no ‘pot’ could offer such an interesting mix of ‘food for thoughts’

15. digitalvoice

digitalvoice Newbie

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because it gives my system stability while optimizing performance!

I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because the many possibilities suggested are food for thoughts for many!

16. digitalvoice

digitalvoice Newbie

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because it allows one to go straight into the problem without much time wasted.

I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because members are real helpful in giving solutions and recommendations in a sincere and concise manner.

17. digitalvoice

digitalvoice Newbie

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because it helps when one is desirous of a new system and concern about system efficiency.

I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because there’s where one could seek encouragement when encountering problems of whatever nature.

18. digitalvoice

digitalvoice Newbie

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because it offers insightful solutions to fine tune, to stabilize or to maintain security.

I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because it’s a place where members could showcase their expertise in helping others.

19. digitalvoice

digitalvoice Newbie

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because it’s not only a source for solutions and referencing, it’s also a guide to improve one’s knowledge.

I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because it’s all about the functionality of the whole community, not any individuals!

20. digitalvoice

digitalvoice Newbie

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because it’s gives everyone the chance to acquire the competency to dealt and converse on the subject matter of BIOS!

I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because it’s a melting pot from all spectrum of the community, with interesting personalities to go with it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.