Boycott Steven's Corner Campaign!

Discussion in 'Adrian Wong' started by Adrian Wong, Aug 18, 2010.

1. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Looks like there's a massive campaign to boycott Steven's Corner because of this incident :

You can read more and see pictures of the injured Mr. Lim at Teresa Kok's blog @ Sassy MP Blog Archive Police tried to ignore case of 65-year old man being punched and threatened

Been to Steven's Corner a few times in the past and have always been amazed at how they managed to put their tables all over the place. Obviously, they have some kind of "understanding" with the local police.

IMHO, it's time to teach this Steven a lesson or two. We do not have to sock it to him, like he did to the old man. Just spread the news and start boycotting Steven's Corner and his other businesses, like Steven's Tea Garden.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2010
  2. karhoe

karhoe Newbie

Ya I heard about it, Steven Corner is just near my house, everybody seems to be talking about boycott but somebody needs to pay a visit to that place to check if it's still packed with people.

3. The_YongGrand

The_YongGrand Just Started

Let's not patronize those dangerous people! We are not feeding them and their habits! :wall:

I hope the police and the enforcement officers will look into that matter... seriously! :wall:

4. Adrian Wong

If Teresa Kok did not interfere, I believe the police would have closed not only one eye, but BOTH EYES.

5. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

This is why crimes still happens in Malaysia. Polis takut mati.

6. Adrian Wong

I don't think they are afraid to die... It's more likely they have an "understanding" with the local mafia boys and Steven's Corner... :mad: