BROTHERS IN ARMS HELLS HIGHWAY.

Discussion in 'Games' started by rachit2652, Oct 12, 2008.

1. rachit2652

rachit2652 Newbie

For all of you World War 2 fans this game might disappoint you.This game is not as good as COD2 although graphics seem to be improved.The game is full of annoying cutscenes which cannot be skipped.I give this game a 6.5\10

2. g0tanks

g0tanks Newbie

Does it have co-op? I googled it but some people say it does and some say it doesn't.

3. No co-op, but a somewhat enjoyable online mode.

For co-op, I highly recommend the new Call of Duty: World at War. It's surprising how much more enjoyable the game is when you're battling it out with friends.

4. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

World of War is quite alright but the best co-op for me thus far is definitely Left 4 Dead... :thumb:

5. darthwroth

darthwroth Newbie

Ati 8.11 drivers

BiAHH owns for reals people. has anyone tested Atis 8.11 drivers on the black friday level? i guessing it includes the HH hotfix. it really did a number on my dell.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2008
  6. The_YongGrand

The_YongGrand Just Started

It's quite a good game and it has a good story. I love it! :)

However, there's an issue only happened in ATi's HD series cards - crashings/heavy glitches on "Black Friday" chapter. I couldn't continue to that one because of the problem. Now waiting for them to release a fix on this one. :)

7. starboykb

starboykb Newbie

never like this game even i never play it. The only WWII game i will played is COD. wiating for COD5: World at War.

8. PowerSlide

PowerSlide Just Started

i also have the problem at "black friday" chapter with my ati card

but overall this still a good game, any fps set in WW2 is good for me

9. Unixlord

Unixlord Newbie

WW2 FPSes have been done to death. The reason I liked COD4 and RSV2 was the modern environment.