Bug Captured... Status DEAD!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by lung, Oct 10, 2003.

1. lung

lung Just Started

Dead Cockroach

Found this at my new house. Believe it or not, this is the insect that I am afraid of the MOST :p Luckily I found this one dead.

Attached Files:

2. lung

lung Just Started

Oops! I thought I clicked on the 'New Topic' button but seems like I clicked on the 'Reply' button... :lol: Chai do you mind moving it for me... :)

3. siddiq

siddiq Newbie

:evil: dead in a cold blooded way. cool!

4. TungstenBoy

TungstenBoy Newbie

i hate cockroach....way 2 go!!!!!...go kill more!!!! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
    but picture a bit dark....should brighten it a bit... :think: :think:

5. lung

lung Just Started

Err... I did not kill it ler. It was found DEAD. I don't have the guts to kill something I'm terribly afraid of :lol:

6. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Use a newspaper and hit it against the wall. A few times and it will be real dizzy. LOL! Do that all the time... :lol:

7. atwl77

atwl77 Just Started

Yup that's the way to do it! Get a stack of newspapers (big ones like NST), roll them up very tightly until they're as thick as your arm, secure them with cellophane tape and you've made yourself one lean, mean roach-killing machine! :thumb:

:)atwl

8. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

9. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

they will go "splat" instead..

10. atwl77

atwl77 Just Started

Better splat than just dizzy! :p

BTW This another Nikon CoolPix?

11. lung

lung Just Started

Err... No. This is my Minolta DiMage Xt :)

The newspaper idea doesn't really appeal to me cause I always have this phobia where the cockroach will climb on the newspaper and towards my hand! :lol: You know cockroaches can move REAL fast right...

12. atwl77

atwl77 Just Started

That's why u should use the big long ones like NST - for longer reach! Just pretend ur playing baseball and it's your last strike... :mrgreen:

13. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Anyone thought of using your hand to catch it? One of my friend can do that with no sweat. :lol:

14. lung

lung Just Started

Your hand will be terribly smelly then... :sick:

15. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

I don't think so, coz he didn't squash it. :D He just threw it outside. It was at my hostel at uni and outside the corridor at night, you can see many cockroaches around. :thumb:

16. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

my favorite weapon : shieldtox or mortien

17. lung

lung Just Started

My favourite: Baygon. It can even kill Spiderman, remember? :mrgreen: