Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Discussion in 'Games' started by Zenphic, Dec 5, 2008.

1. Zenphic

Zenphic Newbie

2. g0tanks

g0tanks Newbie

Sounds good to me, although I wonder what new things they can add to the game to make it an entirely new experience.

3. Lacus

Lacus Newbie

cool!!! finally..just finish WaW though...sorta sucks and it's short :(...looking forward to this :thumb:

4. Zenphic

Zenphic Newbie

Especially after the success of Modern Warfare, Infinity Ward's going to have to figure out something decently fun :thumb:

5. TomLeggett

TomLeggett Newbie

COOL!!

wow, that would be awesome..i think..:pray:
    expecially i have more fun then i did on COD4

Modern Warfare 2??
    i hope they dont go overboard and make it 'too modern' though.. like halo.. that would just ruin it lol. but hopefully they know that they shouldnt do that..

Fall 2009... thats so close!!!

i havnt bought WaW yet becuase my computer is temporarily ****ed.. :evil:

but im gonna be building me a new computer, hope to see you guys on COD6 soon!!!

6. Lacus

Lacus Newbie

lol..do get a new rig then :D..and join us D:...killing spreeeeee

7. TomLeggett

TomLeggett Newbie

Aparently Cod6 is called Call of Duty: Future Warfare...
    not modern warfare 2.:thumb:

8. Zenphic

Zenphic Newbie

Future Warfare?! Sound like Battlefield 2142!

9. Lacus

Lacus Newbie

o_O..whats with the name..don't tell me we will have plasma and laser rifles in the game :faint:

10. Unixlord

Unixlord Newbie

I'm hoping it's modern warfare 2. I really enjoyed cod4. F'in sick of WW2 shooters (apart from ET:W).

11. starboykb

starboykb Newbie

let's hope its next COD is better than battlefield 2142 in multiplayer. im not too worried about their missions. love the excitement play in COD4

12. Zenphic

Zenphic Newbie

They'll probably make a good multiplayer component as COD4 was excellent, but gettting the story right is gonna be hard. I'm more excited for the story!

13. Zenphic

Zenphic Newbie

They'll probably make a good multiplayer component as COD4 was excellent, but gettting the story right is gonna be hard. I'm more excited for the story!

14. TomLeggett

TomLeggett Newbie

hmm

To me, multiplayer is the best!!:mrgreen:
    as soon as i bought COD4 i did single player for about 10 mins to see what the controls were like. Then went straight to multiplayer for like 10 hours straight!!:shock:

15. starboykb

starboykb Newbie

i like the mission in the demo but havent get the chance to played the rest in COD4 due to my limitation of the cpu that cannot run in full game.

16. TomLeggett

TomLeggett Newbie

=(

lol, The mission in the demo is so boring compared to online!!

you should save up a few bucks and buy urself a nice computer =) well thats what im doing anyways :p

17. Zenphic

Zenphic Newbie

lol 10 hours straight! Last time I played that long was for Diablo 2 :thumb: