Certified Lotus Professional Exam

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Crazy_BB, Nov 21, 2006.

1. Crazy_BB

Crazy_BB Newbie

hi guys :wave:
    any one know where to take this exam and how much is the exam fee?? :think:

2. djspinnet

djspinnet Newbie

Try prometric.com. See if the course is on the list, and if it is, choose a center near you and it'll tell you the information you'll need about it. I sat for my SCJP exam thru this same manner as well.

3. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

What exam is this actually?

4. strawroot

strawroot I Lurrrve Panda Biscuit!

Lotus professional exam? to support lotus note?? Lotus 123?? :confused: :confused: :confused: like those wat SUN microsoft certification exam?

5. peaz

peaz ARP Webmaster Staff Member

Send me an email to ngkyc[at]my[dot]ibm[dot]com and I'll direct you to the right person. Are you taking this exam by yourself or via your company?

Strawroot. Lotus is more than just Notes and 123.. LOL even that Lotus 123 is obsolete already. Haha

6. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

lotus 123 ......... so old.... lolz.. use to run it on the 386 :haha:

7. Crazy_BB

Crazy_BB Newbie

Iam asking on the behalf of my fren,he plan to take up this professional certifications.his company is offering him the certification but with one conditions that he need to be bond for 1 yr.So he not sure whether worth it to take up the rest since the market currently moving towards MCSE thing.

Currently my office also using this lotus notes and used the domino server.But i know nothing about lotus notes,simple application is at a mere stage. :nuts:

well guys tq very much on the feedback.

8. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Don't just take because of the current trend. Only take if your job requires it, or maybe your future job needs it.

9. Crazy_BB

Crazy_BB Newbie

true...like my current job is totally different from what i study back in college.Currently finding a new job.

hey guys,do u hv any idea about the new IBM outsorcing project on the vpice service for nokia communications?
    i been offered and interview on this project.?? :confused: