COD5 : world at war

Discussion in 'Games' started by PowerSlide, Nov 17, 2008.

1. PowerSlide

PowerSlide Just Started

nobody open a thread yet so i open one and lets discuss anything about it

ive played and finish it..its really good if you are into history

i know alot say "not another WW2 shooter" but this what happen in the past, its real its reality..there are so many things to tell about the war

and i dont care the graphic is from COD4 and way behind alot titles released this year..COD5 is epic :thumb:

2. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

I don't have time to play. There's way too many games...

3. DarKSeeD

DarKSeeD BOG Translator

I'm playing the game on hardest level and the AI is insane! No bugs yet...
    I've managed to collect only 7 cards so far.

4. g0tanks

g0tanks Newbie

Flamethrower is seriously op in the campaign.. Most of the time I was just able to run into the Japanese, flaming them to death, taking cover and do it again! (This is on the second hardest mode).

I'm at the first Russian mission, how do you actually kill the sniper? :/

5. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

Wait... there's flamethrower in this game? :twisted: I'm going to play this LOL

6. Lacus

Lacus Newbie

yeah, 2nd or 3rd mission if i'm not mistaken...

7. The_YongGrand

The_YongGrand Just Started

That game is cool, but it's still too short.

Most parts of the game remains the same except it's in the WW2 again. And, the flamethrower is cool! :D

8. Zenphic

Zenphic Newbie

I don't suppose there's a demo of WaW yet so I could try? :think:

9. g0tanks

g0tanks Newbie

No demo yet, there was a multiplayer beta though (sign up on the CoD site and you'll get a key to play). But it's probably over now since the game is already out :|

10. DarKSeeD

DarKSeeD BOG Translator

Depends on how lucky or how quick you are. The german sniper is damn good and fast too. You should be able to kill it fast if you're coming close to the 2nd group of windows (the room with the pistol on the floor).

11. karhoe

karhoe Newbie

12% of 2.6GB, ETA 1 week 6 days :(

12. PowerSlide

PowerSlide Just Started

the sniping mission, frustrating for me haha if on easy level its fine but on harder its just madness for me

i kill the general by a weird way, shot his LEG! HAHAHA! he is hiding behind armored car something and in the chaos i just simply try and shot him dead, its very funny i cant even believe myself :haha:

karhoe,

long way to go :mrgreen:

13. g0tanks

g0tanks Newbie

Yeah the part where you have to kill the sniper was really annoying.

14. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

LOL! The general? I shot the driver... then eh... checked objectives... done! :haha:

The sniper... I missed the sniper and shot the wood at the window. Then I waited for the sniper to reappear... waited for at least 2 minutes... damn, why suddenly so clever. :think: Checked objective... done??!!! :faint:

15. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

I remembered you said not many games on PC anymore... better buy a console? :mrgreen:

Yup... I like S*********. Easy installation and half the size. :thumb:

16. Chai

Still true. All the games are FPS... boring leh...

17. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

That's the problem with the game industry these days. Way too much emphasis on FPS. Where are the strategy games, adventure games and space simulators???? :wall: :wall:

18. Chai

Can't wait for SF4 on consoles. :p

19. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

Consoles... FTW! :thumb:

20. Lacus

Lacus Newbie

true, mostly FPS :(...Waiting for POP to be released :D..seems cool though....