COD5 : world at war

Discussion in 'Games' started by PowerSlide, Nov 17, 2008.

1. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Nowadays the thinking is... FPS = HIGH end graphics = HIGH end graphics cards! :mrgreen:

2. kayFX

kayFX Newbie

played the game though.. finish on veteran difficulty :dance: .. the ai always know where u hiding and start spamming nades at u :nuts: .. the sniper actually got to shoot him two or three times :think: .. try to head shot but no success.. still have to shoot two or three times :doh: .. my first WW II game though :D ..

3. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Yeah, that's why NVIDIA is "sponsoring" some of the FPS titles, especially those that gobble up graphics cards ... like say, Crysis? :mrgreen:

4. cypris

cypris Newbie

Zombie Level 18!

I thoroughly enjoy FPS games. Especially the ones with Co-op missions.

My friends and I reached zombie level 18 tonight with 2 ray guns and a flamethrower. :D

Attached Files:

5. Adrian Wong

You are the only girl I know who loves FPS games!! :thumb: :beer:

6. The_YongGrand

The_YongGrand Just Started

There's also another girl I know online in my university thread from some other forum who loves playing FPS too. Last time I heard from her was she was playing Rainbow Six Vegas! :D

7. Adrian Wong

Wow.. That's hawt! :thumb:

8. The_YongGrand

The_YongGrand Just Started

Yeeeah, I like girl gamers, especially those manly FPS or 3rd person shooter game. If she could play Crysis or other FPS, we could have talked about Mod Sykes, or that Assassin in the Assassin's Creed, or that uh... Max Payne. Well, common topic, I guess? :)

9. Lacus

Lacus Newbie

females gamer=rare and sorta extinct xD...But damn, this game rocks but it's sorta too short..looking forward to the next COD o_o

10. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Well, I'm still stuck at the wide area where you can call air support but with all those Japs swarming the area coming at you non-stop. Somemore got a machine gun going at you non-stop whereever you go. Arrghh...!!!

11. cypris

cypris Newbie

anyone got the new maps yet?

12. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Finished the game after playing it on and off at office. Ending not nice la wei.... :wall: