Computex 2008 Booth Babes

Discussion in 'Reviews & Articles' started by Dashken, Jun 10, 2008.

1. goldfries

goldfries www.goldfries.com

she happens to be the best looking among the lot la. :)

2. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

We have just updated the article with more pictures! :wave:

Trade fairs like Computex Taipei are no longer merely about companies showing off the best and latest products in booths and hotel suites. They are becoming more like fashion shows, with companies employing models to show off their products. Some companies even have their models parade up and down catwalks with their latest products.

Perhaps they are trying to equate their products with the beauty of the models. Whatever it is, it is a great opportunity for us, photographers, to capture the beauty of these models. So here we present the best of the models at Computex Taipei 2008!

[​IMG]

Link : Computex 2008 Booth Babes

3. g0tanks

g0tanks Newbie

AMD wins, Intel's babes look like martians.

4. miahman

miahman Newbie

woah

how did this slip past my head full of long hair.

Microsoft babe - NOT
    Gigabooth - mixed
    Asus 1 - WOOOOhhhhh its 11.35pn here. too bad my mum is watchin TV behind me so i cant call her over to my house
    ps the tattoo on her chest, ooof

ASUS 2&3 - the one in blue - nah. the one in yellow hmmm not bad

AMD dancing models - yeah i can do with dancing practice overnight
    Intel - i agree with above post of gotanks
    OCZ - i've seen prettier in college
    AMD booth babes 1,2,3 - first 2 pics look good
    " " " 4,5 - overdid it with the waving

and plz dont thank me. i just thought its my duty to giv my opinions as a young man XD

5. Lacus

Lacus Newbie

the OCZ chick still looks the best of them all to me XD..Got the brains and looks heh~

6. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

USUS! USUS!

7. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

AMD spends too much on chicks, that's why I don't have money now.

8. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

Typo? :haha:

9. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

LOL! What a typo... :haha: I mean they of course.

1 person likes this.
  10. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

LOL! Nice typo... LMAO!

11. Lacus

Lacus Newbie

Woah, does that mean Chai actually employs or rather OWN those AMD chicks :haha: Nice typo..ROTFL

12. g0tanks

g0tanks Newbie

Nice typo :haha:

13. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Chai is the man! :thumb:

14. miahman

miahman Newbie

lmao

and i was told on other forums my typos were bad lol

15. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

We have just updated the article with more pictures! :wave:

Trade fairs like Computex Taipei are no longer merely about companies showing off the best and latest products in booths and hotel suites. They are becoming more like fashion shows, with companies employing models to show off their products. Some companies even have their models parade up and down catwalks with their latest products.

Perhaps they are trying to equate their products with the beauty of the models. Whatever it is, it is a great opportunity for us, photographers, to capture the beauty of these models. So here we present the best of the models at Computex Taipei 2008!

[​IMG]

16. miahman

miahman Newbie

well its my stupid comments again lol

mio models - 3rd model cute and hot (first two are nothin compared to her lol)
    HIS & MIS - the last one was hot (but the others- even I look better than them, shud've taken me and i wud've attracted female enthusiasts lol)
    thermaltake - i dont think they can withstand the thermal energy i emmit
    hitachi - yep she does her role for sure
    Kingston - the gal in the last picture looked super, but the other one wasn't all that

17. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

We have updated the article with more pics. The Kingston babe #1 is HOT! :drool:

[​IMG]

18. g0tanks

g0tanks Newbie

The HyperX girls just look.. stupid..

The first one isn't that bad though.

19. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

You mean their costumes? They were actually modelling the winning designs from an anime-based costume-design contest sponsored by Kingston.

20. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

The first one looks damn good, although small, but looks GOOD! :thumb: