Computex 2008 - Live From Taipei

Discussion in 'Reviews & Articles' started by Dashken, Jun 4, 2008.

1. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

What's New & Cool @ OCZ Technology

OCZ Technology had a suite set up next door at the Grand Hyatt Taipei so we dropped by for a look-see, right after the Intel Atom launch. We were finally able to meet up with the OCZ team - Alex Mei, Simon Chen and the absolutely stunning Jessica Luken.

Unfortunately, the conflicting schedule meant that we had to miss the ceremony at which Johnathan "Fatal1ty" Wendel officially endorse a new series of OCZ Technology memory and PSU products bearing his moniker. Oh well, there will always be another Fatal1ty endorsement... [​IMG]

Here's a quote from the article :-
    [​IMG]

Link : What's New & Cool @ OCZ Technology

2. g0tanks

g0tanks Newbie

Those RAM sticks look pretty nice, although pretty much the same as the OCZ SLI memory but then with the Fatal1ty logo.

3. Lacus

Lacus Newbie

Yeah..Nice pairs of rams..And the chick too :p Wow,i wanna try that Neuro thingie toooo

4. Mac Daddy

Mac Daddy Pickin' Da Gitfiddle

Some nice new stuff I am very happy with my OCZ ram and know Psyk is as well ;)

5. ChampionLLY

ChampionLLY News Writer

Fatal1ty-approved ram? more like overpriced premium ram to me..

thanks for the coverage though :)

6. Zenphic

Zenphic Newbie

didn't know RAM needed to be certified by Fatal1ty to be actually good for gaming. i guess we were using n00b ram all this time :p

7. g0tanks

g0tanks Newbie

I guess it would look nice if you use it to build a Fatal1ty themed PC

8. Lacus

Lacus Newbie

Not much of Fatal1ty stuff here..The only hardwares i see is Creative soundcards,XFX8600GT and maybe the mobo..nothing else :S.. Anyway who exactly is him?

9. Zenphic

Zenphic Newbie

The only things missing are a Fatal1ty hard drive and processor ;)

10. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Who?

Fatal1ty - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

11. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Me too! I wanna get one of those netbooks! :drool: :drool:

12. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Computex 2008 : What's New @ ASUS?

Adrian just came back from Taipei, bringing us news on the latest hardware product and launches at Computex 2008. If you want an early look at the exciting new products from Intel, AMD, NVIDIA and many, many more companies at Computex, look no further!

Next, we paid a visit to the ASUS booth. Yes, we already covered the ASUS Eee PC 901/1000 series launch but ASUS was demonstrating more than just their Eee PCs. So, let's take a look and see what new products they have in store for us this year!

[​IMG]

Link : Computex 2008 : What's New @ ASUS?

13. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Computex 2008 : What's New @ G.Skill?

Adrian just came back from Taipei, bringing us news on the latest hardware product and launches at Computex 2008. If you want an early look at the exciting new products from Intel, AMD, NVIDIA and many, many more companies at Computex, look no further!

After visiting the OCZ Technology suite, Adrian headed for the G.Skill suite. Let's take a look at what's new from G.Skill.

[​IMG]

Link : Computex 2008 : What's New @ G.Skill?

14. g0tanks

g0tanks Newbie

The G.Skill RAM cooler looks pretty neat, better than the Corsair Dominator airflow fan.

15. Mac Daddy

The ASUS Matrix cards look pretty good as do the G Skill ram.

The ram cooler is very similar to my OCZ one except the fans on it are underneath a cover so they are hidden. You just see the blue leds.

16. g0tanks

g0tanks Newbie

Now you mention it, they do look a lot like eachother.

17. Mac Daddy

Yep just flip it over :D

Attached Files: