Conspiracy Theory: Did We Go to the Moon?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by lung, Nov 21, 2003.

?

Did We Go to the Moon?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. lung

lung Just Started

http://www.uwgb.edu/dutchs/PSEUDOSC/ConspiracyTheoryDidWeGototheMoon.htm

Lots of facts in this site.

2. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

3. PY 222

PY 222 <b>DF King</b>

lung, I strongly believe that man has conquered the moon many many years ago.

Although the Apollo mission is no longer around, I hope that NASA will one day put a base on the Moon's surface for Space tourist to visit. Hopefully before I die.

4. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

I think their theory is flawed.

For one, the dust in our atmosphere already prevents us from seeing many of the stars in the sky. On the moon, I'm pretty sure the stars can all be seen clearly

Also, the atmosphere diffuses the sunlight that reaches Earth so that the entire sky appears bright. The moon does not have an atmosphere so even on the day side of the moon, there is no "bright sky". The sun will be there but it won't blot out all the stars, especially those at some distance from it (as we see them from the moon).

5. Falcone

Falcone Official Mascot Creator

Read a lot bout the theory b4, my conclusion. No posssible, they might as well just sent them to the moon instead of faking it. Too much issues to consider.

check out the link below
    http://www.redzero.demon.co.uk/moonhoax/

6. Ishtim

Ishtim Super Moderator

Wouldn't you think that if sattellites are orbiting earth, space stations in orbit, deep sky probes to Jupiter, etc... We could land on the moon? :nuts:

7. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Well, Ishtim... the moon is much much further from the earth than the satelites. :D

One more thing, it's hard to fake when they brought back some rock from the moon. And all the scientists around the world examined it and thought that it surely is not from this world. You can't bribe all the scientists can you? :beer:

8. Ishtim

Ishtim Super Moderator

No, I have seen those rocks myself! Looks like a normal rock, but the chemical composition is not typical of earth rock.

I guess my father lied to me for all those years too! :naughty: He worked in the avionics group during the Apollo years. Also worked during the Space Shuttle days until the mid-90's.

Errm, they didn't have Photochop in the 1960's!
    [​IMG]

9. lung

lung Just Started

I wonder how is it really like being in space... Away from Earth...

The void...

Scary.

10. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

And the quietness, the blackness of space. :?

11. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Wow... Your father must have been something! To be in the heart of the Apollo and Space Shuttle programs! :clap: :clap: :clap: :thumb:

12. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Your father must have known something about the conspiracy. :think:

13. PY 222

PY 222 <b>DF King</b>

There is no conspiracy Dashken!

/me point the red light at Dashken and flash his eyes!

14. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Now, where was I? :think: