Corrupt Policeman In Melaka

Discussion in 'Adrian Wong' started by Adrian Wong, Apr 19, 2005.

1. ESP

ESP Newbie

Yeah, they are. Why? Because the laws here are very strict. Nobody here will dare to mess with the government. Even if you try running away you will still get caught soon because Singapore is such a small country, there's basically nowhere to hide.

Well, this was what happened to me... erm... nevermind. It gonna be a very long story. You guys can just read here:
    http://forum.mediacorp.com.sg/board/showthread.php?s=&threadid=17570
    http://forum.mediacorp.com.sg/board/showthread.php?s=&threadid=17590

That is just not all. There are more I wanted to say. But I'm just too tired to type everything out.

2. SubzeroFlames

SubzeroFlames Newbie

Can't trust the police... Can't trust the government. Now what?

3. Papercut

Papercut Newbie

It's much easier than you might think to break a chain that secures a bicycle. My friend and his dad actually did it before because they saw some bikes which had practically been abandoned for months. Let's not debate the ethics here though :whistle:

4. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

I agree. It's really easy to steal a bike. When I was younger, I almost had my bike stolen. :wall:

I locked it up using a thick chain attached to a combination lock. I went into a shop for like 10 minutes and when I came out, I saw that my bike was still chained to the pipe but the combination lock was broken. :shock:

I guess the thief did not have time to unchain the bike and ride away. It was a really close call. :pray:

And even if he did actually steal my bike, I don't think the police here would have done anything. :doh:

Look at the time I lost my wallet. The police just took down my report and handed me a copy. Over here, the only reason you are making the report is to enable you to apply for a replacement ID card and driving licence.

Once your wallet is stolen, consider it gone. The police will not bother to help you retrieve it. I guess it would be like looking for a needle in a haystack. UNLESS you are some big shot politician. :mrgreen:

5. AhDan

AhDan Newbie

some of the policemen are just ****ed up ... i get caught once in penang... which i was on the phone while i driving ... * there were 2 bastard *policemen try to ask me how to settle it ... i request for the saman but they forced me to go to the police station if i want the saman .. i called dad for this things and i told my dad that 2 bastards' ID .... yeah they were on duty i guess.. after 5 minutes .. their phone rang and they just return my IC and let me GO PLUS advise me ..."eh, lain kali jangan cakap masa pandu" .... haha a...

6. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Wow! Who is your father??? :shock:

7. digitalvoice

digitalvoice Newbie

Can PM me his number? :p :shhh: :beer:

8. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

I didn't know you are into breaking the law... :whistle:

9. Adrian Wong

ROTFL!! Please give me your father's phone number too! :mrgreen:

10. wodenus

wodenus Banned

As opposed to "big shot doctor" ? come off it, they're more likely to help you cos you never know, they risk their lives and might one day be in need of your services :)

11. Viper007Bond

Viper007Bond Newbie

Man am I glad stuff like that doesn't happen here. :nuts:

12. CleanSerious5

CleanSerious5 Banned

quality service is always free here.

if u r lost in $g, they will send u 2 ur place if u r really broke.
    :whistle:

13. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

thats because they are paid well :haha:

14. Adrian Wong

Err.. There's nothing special about being a doctor. Unlike what you may think, most doctors do not join the profession to be a big shot. :roll:

Anyway, this Suleiman knows I'm a doctor because when he asked me what I do for a living, I told him I would be working in the Melaka General Hospital. But he still insists on his bribe. :roll:

Besides, he's a traffic cop with a cushy desk job. There's no need for him to risk his life in his current job. Unless they bust him down to real traffic duty! :haha:

Last edited: May 29, 2005
  15. CleanSerious5

CleanSerious5 Banned

hw u knw?
    :whistle:

16. coconuter

coconuter Newbie

hey dude! needing your help here. I found ur post about this corrupted sergeant, so I highlighted this case to MACC.

They replied me and requested for your contact so that they could do something about this.

I know it's been years, but those corrupted must be punished. Do contact me back if you wish to testify against this policeman.

My name is TeckWei, and I'm doing this for justice.

17. Adrian Wong

Wow.. This is really old. I can't even remember the bugger's name.

If the MACC wants to contact me, well, they can always e-mail me. But knowing the MACC, the sky will probably fall before they convict this corrupt sergeant.

18. coconuter

coconuter Newbie

okay, do you mind if i provided your email to them? it's (e-mail removed) right?

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2010
  19. Adrian Wong

Yes, but I wish you didn't post it outright. Spam bots, you know... :D

You can always PM me too.

20. Trinity

Trinity Little Kiki Staff Member