Corsair Mega Memory Giveaway Contest!

Discussion in 'Contests!' started by Dashken, Mar 17, 2005.

1. MooCow

MooCow Newbie

i will trade my gskill for this ram. it's one of those LE ones. will do 240mhz at 2-2-2-11.

2. Bitpower

Bitpower Newbie

What does ASAP mean in your vocabulary?

It is now 21 hours after you said that, and you still didn't post a winner.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2005
  3. Jet

Jet Just Started

ASAP= As Soon As Possible...:mrgreen:

Be patient man.. ;)

4. Bitpower

Bitpower Newbie

I am a very patient person.

It is just a tad bit annoying when the owner of the site vanishes for 5 or 6 days at a time.

Its even more annoying when he does it in the middle of a contest :snooty:

5. Jet

Jet Just Started

Maybe he is busying with something.. ;)

6. ESP

ESP Newbie

Who cares! :snooty:

But it's very obvious. While the first 3 are the names of the winners and mine is the nick. :lol:

7. Bitpower

Bitpower Newbie

Ooops, I lost my 1 reputation point that I had earlier :( :(

Honestly though, I think I'm not the only person on these forums who is wondering what is taking so long with announcing the winner. :nuts:

1 person likes this.
  8. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

if you cant be patient .. i seriously think that you dont deserve the prize..
    no offence :p

9. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Unfortunately, I do have other commitments outside of ARP. Some of which requires me to travel outstation.

I'm sorry if you find my absence to be such an annoyance. But please do not mistake our interest in conducting such contests as a sign that we are indebted to you or anyone else. :naughty:

We are doing our best in arranging such contests and conducting them in a manner which is fair to everyone. However, we are not working for you. Neither is ARP a business nor you, our client. It's a HOBBY.

So, please be EXTRA PATIENT if we are sometimes slow in responding or getting the results out. It doesn't mean we don't care. It just means we may be tied up with something else.

What matters is we get the results out sooner or later. And the rightful winners receive their prizes as promised.

10. Bitpower

Bitpower Newbie

You just saying that, so that you can win instead of me :)

But I think at this point, if I won, I would have a heart attack from shock and drop dead anyways. My next of kin, would end of getting the prize. LOL

11. Adrian Wong

Sorry if you think so. :roll:

12. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

:nuts: what are you talking about :nuts:

13. Bitpower

Bitpower Newbie

We aren't talking about anything.

I'm just getting myself disqualified, by pissing off Adrian. :twisted: (joking)

Seriously though, I say what is on my mind. I like to participate on sites that welcome free expression of thought. Criticism is just one form of free expression of thought.

Its also true that I think other people were also getting a little impatient. When I spoke up and said something, I think I also represented what others were thinking too.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2005
  14. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Corsair Mega Memory Giveaway Contest Results Posted!

Team ARP is proud to announce the FINAL winner of the mega memory giveaway contest that we held in collaboration with Corsair!

Thanks for all your support throughout this contest! And keep your eyes out for more contests! [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Link : Corsair Mega Memory Giveaway Contest Results!

15. SAMSAMHA

SAMSAMHA Newbie

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo, I didn't win:(

16. Bitpower

Bitpower Newbie

Are you really surprised, Samsamha, that you didn't win? Odds of winning, are like 1 in 5000. You have better odds of winning on a lottery ticket.

Myself, I wasn't expecting to win. But I had some fun blowing off some steam :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

To the winner, whatever your forum name is: Congratulations!!!!!!! May your new memory, live long and prosper.

17. Adrian Wong

Nope. You may think what you wish. But you were certainly not disqualified.

In fact, the winner was randomly selected from the ENTIRE pool in a two-step process involving two different persons. Yes, including you. ;)

18. Bitpower

Bitpower Newbie

I wrote (joking) in parentheses, so you would know I was joking. I thought it was a good joke.

Nobody ever laughs at my jokes :(

Did you hear the one about the monkey and the computer nerd?

19. SAMSAMHA

SAMSAMHA Newbie

so heartbroken, :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I will start banning this site forever:) :p

20. PowerSlide

PowerSlide Just Started

im heartbroken as well :(

well mebb nex time will win bigger prize :mrgreen:

so wen is nex contest? :beer: