Creative Zen Vision Portable Media Player Review Posted!

Discussion in 'Reviews & Articles' started by Dashken, Oct 5, 2005.

1. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Do you love bringing your movies, photos and music with you wherever you go? Are you looking for a portable data storage solution? Then look no further!

Join Marauderz as he reviews the new Creative Zen Vision portable media player, which combines the best of both worlds!

[​IMG]

Link : Creative Zen Vision Portable Media Player Review!

2. massive

massive Newbie

Hi,
    I read your review about the Zen Vision, and i have some questions:
    Could i watch also movies in the compact flash memory card?? or transfer them to teh Zen from the CF card and then watch the movies?
    It says in the review that if you use the 16GB of storage like a hard disk then this data can not be watchted.At least the movies can not be watched.But what about the compact flash?? Because there are 4GB CFII cards and maybe it would be an interesting way for me to transfer movies to the Zen Vision.Or data too, i hate using cables, and there is no infrared or bluetooth.
    Also if the firmware is upgradeable, they could upgrade to divx6 or other codecs.
    Thanks

3. marauderz

marauderz Newbie

You can copy the files from the CF to the Zen, you can't watch them on the CF. So yes you could copy files onto a CF, then copy them to the Zen via it's CF slot. Shouldn't be a problem I guess.

As for firmware upgrades for different codec support... I wouldn't hold my breath Creative's reputation in providing firmware upgrades for their devices is pretty bad! :p