Desktop CPU Comparison Guide!

Discussion in 'Reviews & Articles' started by Dashken, Aug 14, 2006.

1. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Thanks for the heads-up, Blashix! :thumb: :thumb:

2. Adrian Wong

Desktop CPU Comparison Guide Rev. 15.3

There are so many CPU models that it has become quite impossible to keep up with the different models or even remember their specifications.

Therefore, we decided to compile this guide to provide an easy reference for those who are interested in comparing the specifications of the various desktop CPUs in the market, as well as those already obsolescent or obsolete.

Currently covering 1027 desktop CPUs, this comprehensive comparison will allow you to easily compare up to 19 different specifications for each and every CPU.

Here's the latest update in Revision 15.3 :
    Many thanks to Blashix! :thumb:

[​IMG]

Link : Desktop CPU Comparison Guide Rev. 15.3

3. Blashix

Blashix Newbie

Please add new AMD Godaveri Processors :)

[​IMG]

4. Adrian Wong

Thanks for the heads-up, Blashix! :thumb:

5. Adrian Wong

Desktop CPU Comparison Guide Rev. 15.4

There are so many CPU models that it has become quite impossible to keep up with the different models or even remember their specifications.

Therefore, we decided to compile this guide to provide an easy reference for those who are interested in comparing the specifications of the various desktop CPUs in the market, as well as those already obsolescent or obsolete.

Currently covering 1039 desktop CPUs, this comprehensive comparison will allow you to easily compare up to 19 different specifications for each and every CPU.

Here's the latest update in Revision 15.4 :
    Many thanks to Blashix! :thumb:

[​IMG]

Link : Desktop CPU Comparison Guide Rev. 15.4

6. Blashix

Blashix Newbie

I did not notice anything new in the CPU Comparator.
    Please update this.
    All the time is old, please see. No AMD Godaveri.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2015
  7. Adrian Wong

Blashix, are you sure? I just checked it - they are all there. Can you try clearing your cache and try again? Thanks!

8. Blashix

Blashix Newbie

I cleaned cookies and all ok. Thanks.

9. Adrian Wong

:thumb: :thumb:

10. Blashix

Blashix Newbie

Add new:

11. Adrian Wong

Desktop CPU Comparison Guide Rev. 15.5

Currently covering 1044 desktop CPUs, this comprehensive comparison will allow you to easily compare up to 19 different specifications for each and every CPU.

Here's the latest update in Revision 15.5 :
    [​IMG]

Link : Desktop CPU Comparison Guide Rev. 15.5

12. Blashix

Blashix Newbie

Add this:

i5 4690k
    i5 4590k
    i5 4570k

Is not future processor:

i7-5820X,5930X,5960X

13. Adrian Wong

Whoops! Thanks for the heads-up! :thumb:

14. Adrian Wong

It looks like the Core i5-4590K and the Core i5-4570K were not released, even though leaked reports said that Intel would release them.

15. Adrian Wong

Desktop CPU Comparison Guide Rev. 15.6

Currently covering 1045 desktop CPUs, this comprehensive comparison will allow you to easily compare up to 19 different specifications for each and every CPU.

Here's the latest update in Revision 15.6 :
    [​IMG]

Link : Desktop CPU Comparison Guide Rev. 15.6

16. Blashix

Blashix Newbie

Intel Pentium and i3 new procesor:

Pentium G3260
    Pentium G3260T
    Pentium G3460T
    Pentium G3470
    Core i3-4170
    Core i3-4170T - Graphic HD 4400
    Core i3-4370T - Graphic HD 4600

17. Adrian Wong

Thanks for the heads-up! :thumb:

18. Adrian Wong

Desktop CPU Comparison Guide Rev. 15.7

Currently covering 1052 desktop CPUs, this comprehensive comparison will allow you to easily compare up to 19 different specifications for each and every CPU.

Here's the latest update in Revision 15.7 :
    [​IMG]

Link : Desktop CPU Comparison Guide Rev. 15.7

Thanks, Blashix! :thumb:

19. Blashix

Blashix Newbie

20. Adrian Wong