Desktop on-board GPU - between Desktop and Mobile GPU C.G.?

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by LigH, Sep 20, 2012.

1. LigH

LigH Newbie

Greetings.

Please excuse the possibly sub-optimal placement of this question, but a moderator may easily move it, I believe...

I was looking for details of a certain on-board GPU, based on a desktop mainboard, but I didn't find it exactly, neither in the :arp: Desktop GPU Comparison Guide nor in the :arp: Mobile GPU Comparison Guide. So I wonder if a whole category is missing (even if it may seem less relevant).

It is an nVidia GeForce 6150 GPU in an nForce 430 chipset, used on an ASUS M2NPC-VM mainboard.

I'd have loved to link you to a few related hardware analysis reports, but I am not allowed to post URLs before I have spammed at least 5 posts... a brief summary is avaliable if you enter kks4c as Validation ID for GPU-Z.

It will certainly be close to a 6150 Go Mobile GPU, yet it is not on a specifically Mobile Motherboard...

Last edited: Sep 20, 2012
  2. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Hmm.. You are right. Looks like we missed the motherboard GPUs for the GeForce 6000 series. Will be sure to add them in the next update. Thanks for the heads-up! :thumb: