Did our government kill yet another innocent person???

Discussion in 'Adrian Wong' started by Adrian Wong, Jul 17, 2009.

1. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

BASTARDS. That's what I think they are. The MACC, as well as the police, are nothing more than dogs of the Barisan Nasional government.

When I first read about the MACC (Malaysian Anti-Corruption Agency) raiding and "interviewing" opposition politicians, including Teresa Kok, Hannah Yeoh and Elizabeth Wong, I knew those dogs were up to no good. But I never would have thought they would go to the extent of KILLING someone! :shock:

Yes, they may deny it, but as sure as the sun rises and sets everyday, you can be sure they are GUILTY as sin, whether they actually pushed Teoh Beng Hock out the window or not. Why the hell would a young man under their custody suddenly jump out the window of the MACC office when he's to be married the next day???? :mad: :mad: :mad:

You can be sure that it wasn't because he missed his fiancee so much he just couldn't wait to take the lifts or the stairs. What we can be sure of is that he was interrogated until the wee hours of the morning (even though he was "just a witness") and mysteriously "released" at 3:45 am. Oddly enough, he didn't bother calling anyone to pick him up since he's unlikely to be able to get home by himself.

No, if you believe the cops, he decided to take the quick ride down on the gravity highway. Sudden death? What the HELL are you talking about? Do you think we are idiots? How the hell did you come up with such a verdict so fast, when it's so bloody obvious that he died in "MYSTERIOUS" circumstances?

To the PM Najib and the BN government, you have made a VERY, VERY GRAVE mistake. By killing an innocent man, you have made him a martyr. He will be the new rallying point, around which we will build the Barisan Nasional's tomb!!!! MARK MY WORDS!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

For context, please read these :

2. Adrian Wong

This is getting really suspicious. Teoh drove himself to the MACC office, so there was no reason for him to hang around after he was released. Would you ask to sleep in the MACC office after held there for so long? No one in the right mind would. The police are crazy if they think we would believe such nonsense! :mad:

3. Adrian Wong

Here are some pictures of Teoh's body... Conspiciously, there is a complete lack of blood, and the base of his pants was torn off.

1. After a fall of so many stories, is it conceivable that the crime scene is so "clean"???

2. How does a fall result in the tearing of his pants?

Honestly, it just doesn't add up. And the police have already labelled it as "sudden death". That's police parlance for NFA - No Further Action. This is BN's brand of justice. Is this the kind of justice we want? Remember Teoh when the next general elections come along!!! :mad:

Attached Files:

4. Lacus

Lacus Newbie

Yeah, seems fishy..well, we can't do anything though..tons of unanswered questions as usual :D...

5. Adrian Wong

Indeed. Tons of unanswered questions but the authorities are already labelling it as an "accident" or "suicide". Here's Kim Quek's take on the "accident" :mad:

6. goldfries

goldfries www.goldfries.com

The GOVT can do what they want.

Election 2008 already was already a wake-up call for them, but if they go back to slumber, it's no surprise that the opposition overtakes them.

7. Lacus

Lacus Newbie

Even with the current revamp on our education thingie (removing english once again for science and maths?) it shows that government useless di =.=?Lol, speaking of air craft,heck...those are not even equipped with BlackBox :haha: but then, they tend to make opposition stupid with all those stupid remarks =/

8. Adrian Wong

I don't think the government will stop here. The word is that this was a witchhunt to knock out the Pakatan Rakyat government in Selangor so they can grab it like they did in Perak.

Otherwise, there's no reason for the MACC to haul up so many assemblymen and their aides over just RM 2,400 worth of Malaysian flags. It's very likely that they were putting great pressure on aides like Teoh Beng Hock in hopes that one of them will crack and give them the confession they need.

Maybe they went overboard in their interrogation. I wouldn't put it beyond these MACC types to threaten to push people out of the windows if that's what it takes to get their confessions. After all, we have seen the Youtube videos on how the police threat their suspects, and most of the MACC folks are ex-police.

Maybe that's what they did - threatened to push him out of the window. Maybe they even hung him partially outside. Who knows.. maybe he panicked and struggled. Maybe that's how he got his pants torn.

The funny thing is there were NO recordings of the interrogations. NONE. What the hell kind of investigation is that? There should have been some kind of voice or video recording in this age and time. The lack of such recordings make it real easy for MACC officials to exceed their boundaries and go beyond what's decent and human.

9. Adrian Wong

The people at Utusan (owned by UMNO) are BASTARDS. Why do I say that?

Our government caused the death of Teoh Beng Hock, no matter how they spin it. They killed him on the very day he was supposed to register his marriage to his fiancee who was pregnant with his first child.

Even though he died before his official wedding, his wife-to-be has insisted on marrying him in the traditional wedding and wants her child to bear his surname. Can you find a more loyal girl than that??? Give it up for the sister, my friends!! :hug: :hug:

So what has Utusan got to do with this and being BASTARDS? Well, instead of offering their condolences to the grieving family, they hit out at the family and called his unborn child a bastard!! :shock: :shock:

Check this out :

What ****ING wrong did this unborn child do, you bloody hypocrites??? What the **** is wrong with you idiots?

Do you think Teoh Beng Hock intentionally jumped off the MACC building so that his child would be born out of wedlock? If he wasn't thrown out/pushed out on the day of his wedding, would his child be illegitimate???

And why should any child be labelled illegitimate anyway? ALL children are the LEGITIMATE product of the union between a man and a woman, you fools! :mad:

Where are your ****ING brains la??? Oops! You haven't even removed the shrinkwrap yet? Never mind, you can sell your brains at premium price because they are brand new! :mad: :mad:

10. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Incredible, now they blame the unborn child and the wife. They are already registering...

11. karhoe

karhoe Newbie

Oh well, it's Utusan,

If the guy does not claim responsibility after making the girl pregnant, they condemn, if guy claim responsibility, also condemn.

They should go back to stone age

12. belikethat

belikethat Just Started

so wat the latest news ah? like cool down already.

13. Adrian Wong

They are holding an inquest on Teoh Beng Hock's death... before the Royal Commission Of Inquiry looks into the MACC's interrogation methods.

It's all a whitewash operation. Look at the RCI into the Lingam tape. What happened after that? NOTHING. They all got away with no punishment! :mad: :mad: :mad:

14. karhoe

karhoe Newbie

And, we have all forgotten about Kugan

15. belikethat

belikethat Just Started

yeah. there another chiense dude similiar case in sunway. that not even appear in the papers

16. Adrian Wong

Actually, there are many more cases than even Kugan. I don't think the police (or the MACC) should be allowed to get away with it, no matter who the victim was.

But I believe Teoh's case is unique because this is the first case involving a civilian force, namely the MACC. Also, Teoh was merely a "witness", not even a suspect.

17. karhoe

karhoe Newbie

That was my friend whom I know personally, I was very surprise to see him in Malaysiakini, I couldn't recognize him at all because of all his bruises.

18. Adrian Wong

What happened exactly??? :think:

19. karhoe

karhoe Newbie

Well, pretty much what you read in Malaysiakini, he just came back from clubbing, somehow police spotted him, and then just asked him to go back to the police station without even saying if he is arrested.

Once he reached the police station, then he became defensive, he did not want to enter the police station as he did not even know the reason he is being led there.

He resisted, and during the struggle, he accidentaly break their glass door, and then.... you know what happened.

Apparently some smart-alec police claimede he was drunk and they had to 'subdue' him to prevent him from 'injuring' himself further LOL

20. Adrian Wong

He should know his rights. He could have refused to follow the policeman if he did not first identify himself, show proof of his authority and inform him that he was being arrested for XXX reason.

Yeah, right... To prevent him from injuring himself. Like how they arrested Teresa Kok and the reporter, Tan Hoon Cheng, under the ISA to "protect them". :roll: