Did u know that...

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by athlonxp, Dec 3, 2003.

1. GarPhreak

GarPhreak Newbie

DYKT: That reminded me of a horror movie I saw last year? Shutter!!! :boohoo:

This kind of thing oso can say ar Dashky... :silenced: :? :doh:

2. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

DYKT: I did the most evil thing last night in my entire life? :'( (I think)

3. u suck.com

u suck.com ■ ■ ■ ■

DYKT
    i hope u didnt rape anyone?

DYKT
    there were TONS of customers today and i'm tired as hell!

4. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

DYKT: You thought I simply say...? But this is getting quite something, I don't know how to say, the pain is back after a few day lapse... and has been bugging me ever since, even now. :?

Or maybe it's my weight, my pelvic cannot support the extra weight anymore? :think:

And comparing to the movie The Shutter, impossible to happen to me la. How can something cling on to my waist? Hmm... if like that, my shoulder would be affected as well. Coz it has to cling on to something right? :faint:

5. 1031982

1031982 Just Started

DYKT : Half my RAM just died! :( I don't know now, never overclocked or over-volted it!

6. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

DYKT: I'm very busy testing a lot of new hardware! :faint:
    DYKT: I'm so busy, I shouldn't be posting here! :wall:

7. ToyotaFreak

ToyotaFreak Just Started

8. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

DYKT: I've been here for the past 12 hours and I haven't started to gamble yet. Now, that's a World record. :thumb:

9. u suck.com

u suck.com ■ ■ ■ ■

DYKT
    being a waiter is cool sometimes? u get to flirt with lots of chicks :p

DYKT
    i flirted with one of the ppl who works at mid valley and she probably didnt hear what i was saying and stared at me with her monster huge eyes!

DYKT
    i asked phone number from this one customer but she was too shy to say anything.. :?

10. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

DYKT: That's probably not flirting, maybe more towards scaring people off. :haha: Well, just kidding, or maybe not. :mrgreen:

DYKT: I'm so bored right now, dunno what to do... :(

11. ToyotaFreak

ToyotaFreak Just Started

DYKT: The spyware thingie kept re-installing my $%^&$&$%$^%$!!! laptop no matter how many times & ways I've tried to fix it.:wall::faint::wall::faint::faint:

DYKT: I'll have to send off my laptop to the Tech Support Center when I go to school tomorrow for the re-image it.:wall:

DYKT: I'm thinking of replacing my old 2003 Toshiba 1410 laptop.

DYKT: The battery says that there 2 hours worth of battery power left when in reality, it's actually 3 minutes.:nuts:

DYKT: It's labor day holiday today!:wall:

12. Jeremy

Jeremy Black Sheep

DYKT: You ought to change the batteries instead of the whole thing? LICH

13. ToyotaFreak

ToyotaFreak Just Started

DYKT: I'm also thinking of changing it because my warranty is over and I'd rather get one from outside of the school with MUCH much better specs. Bought my current one back in 2003 just to find out (In the hard way.) that they over-charged us when we can get it cheaper outside or spend the smae amount on a better-specced one.:wall:

14. ToyotaFreak

ToyotaFreak Just Started

DYKT: I'm learning some "interesting" stuff from Jeremy-sifoo on IRC.:wicked:

15. u suck.com

u suck.com ■ ■ ■ ■

DKYT
    baileys taste pretty good! :thumb:

16. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

DYKT: I'm back to work and work is pilling up. :faint: Somemore next week my colleague is going to Japan (me not going, not fair! :cry: ), so I'll have more work to do next week. :faint:

17. Falcone

Falcone Official Mascot Creator

DYKT: I GOT A RAISE :faint: :faint: :faint:

18. peaz

peaz ARP Webmaster Staff Member

DYKT: you should treat us a good lunch to celebrate the raise? :D :LMAO:

19. GarPhreak

GarPhreak Newbie

DYKT: I second that? :wicked:

20. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

DYKT: I 3rd that.. :mrgreen:

DYKT: I went to Genting last weekend and went on many rides? Twice on space shot (wow, the feeling of freefall rox0r! :haha: ), corkscrew, and many others but not the superman one (whatever it's called, coz no one rides it, ppl that rode on it didn't look scared and it costs an extra RM10 :doh: ).

DYKT: Next time we should go together and freefall! Woohoo! Rawr! :twisted:

DYKT: I wanted to ride the tobagon thing but kns, I'm overweight. The scale is all wrong, added like 5-6 kg to my weight. :wall: