Did u know that...

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by athlonxp, Dec 3, 2003.

1. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

DYKT: I just came back from USM playing paintball. :thumb:

Great game, only thing is the marker is not accurate enough. But the pallette is quite painful. Got hit a few times more after I said I'm dead. KNN... :roll:

Good game, like it... but damn expensive... RM45 per person for 2 hours I think. And extra bullets, you'll have to pay. We bought extra 2000 for RM480. :faint: 15 persons went. All together about RM1000+. :faint:

LOL! I was the last person standing in one of the games with another guy from the opposite team. Both ran out of bullets... :haha: Then both also ran and grabbed the flags... but he being taller and thinner... well... the marshall asked me to run for the flag, but I scared the other guy got bullets left. Dang... :doh: :|

2. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

DYKT : That's very kind of you! :D

3. Adrian Wong

Wow.. Paintball!!! :thumb:

DYKT : I didn't know it would be so expensive... :think:

Can we actually buy the guns ourselves, instead of renting them?

4. Jet

Jet Just Started

DYKT: I'm still not sure about it but i think i'm in love with a girl..

5. Adrian Wong

DYKT : I suspect it's that waitress...? :shifty: :shifty: :haha:

6. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

DYKT: Still much cheaper than karting... :faint:

7. Jet

Jet Just Started

No..
    DYKT: she is my classmate. :D
    DYKT: She is going to another campus in cyberjaya next semester while i probably stay here.. :(
    DYKT: I dunno wanna go there or not.. :(

DYKT: I miss her now..

8. Adrian Wong

DYKT : If you really hit it off with her, I have no doubt you will go to Cyberjaya. :D

BTW... NPNT!!!! :mrgreen:

9. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Kart how much? :think: But I prefer this... coz can shoot people. :twisted: If only the gun were more accurate, 35'/sec... but still quite slow, but painful. :?

Buy guns? What for le... it's not like you will play every day/week. :mrgreen:

One "normal" gun costs about RM1000+. :eh: There are many types, semi-auto, auto, etc. Can use compress air which is more accurate or can also use CO2 (we used CO2 on ours). :D

The guys showed us so many guns... got one gun can shoot 12 shots/sec and another 20 shots per sec. Siao... :faint:

Can buy gun, but you'll have to go through those paintball committee, easier to get that way, coz the police/custom wants to know where the guns go to. The guns are also called markers. Coz you mark people not kill. That guy hinted us better not to ask him buy coz he doesn't want to get banned from playing. KNS... that guy has tattoos all over his arm and body. One of the 35 qualified marshalls in SEA. :lol:

At one time, after a few games... that bald marshall asked us whether want to fight with them, 4 vs 7. I think because we shot him and other marshalls in the games and he wanted revenge. Luckily we didn't fall for it. :haha:

10. Chai

DYKT: Cheap karts cost RM30 for 10 mins. 100cc karts RM80 for 10mins, but can get discount for RM120 for 20mins! :faint:

11. Trinity

Trinity Little Kiki Staff Member

dykt;

This thing with the lounge only going back two pages sucks.

I can't find the book thread...:wall: And I wanted to post my latest read. sigh

12. Papercut

Papercut Newbie

DYKT: You can change the settings at the bottom to display threads from more than a month ago :shifty:

1 person likes this.
  13. Trinity

Trinity Little Kiki Staff Member

:roll:

Ahhhhhh!!!! my bad....:oops::doh:

1 person likes this.
  14. Falcone

Falcone Official Mascot Creator

DYKT: My monitor died......:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
    DYKT: The last time I donated blood was three years ago...time to donate more.....anyone know any blood donation drive around?

15. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

DYKT: I have never donated blood? Each time I wanted to I couldn't coz I almost never got enough sleep then and almost never ate anything before (as per what I read on the conditions on giving blood.)

DYKT: I just got back from San Antonio, Tx?
    DYKT: The whole family went shopping galore at the outlet stores there?:faint:
    DYKT: I'm playing Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion right now?
    DYKT: It rawks!!!!:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: Graphics........ NICE!!!!!! Totally open ended do what you want game...:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

16. Falcone

DYKT:I'm looking for that game...

17. Chai

DYKT: I'm at work now? :(

18. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

DYKT : i havent sleep?

19. Falcone

DYKT: I'm accessing my PC via remote:cry: :cry: :cry: