Did u know that...

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by athlonxp, Dec 3, 2003.

1. Papercut

Papercut Newbie

PHWOAH! Dashken...
    DYKT: With all those hot females in your friends list, I don't understand how/why you are still single :naughty:

2. siddiq

siddiq Newbie

what the.. ? :lol:

DYKT: im going to resort with my friends this coming friday.. woot! :thumb:

3. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Hehe.. Which resort? :D

DYKT : Jenny's asking me to go for a holiday. :wall:

DYKT : I'm now thinking... Bangkok?

DYKT : I have no idea what's in Bangkok.. or where to go! :haha: :haha:

4. siddiq

siddiq Newbie

why not bali adrian?

me going resort near kuching... cant wait! :thumb:

5. The_YongGrand

The_YongGrand Just Started

How about Gold Coast? A nice place there too... :thumb:

6. Adrian Wong

Hmm.. Bali. I wouldn't mind. But other than beach and water activities, what's good in Bali?

DYKT : I will bring my parents along too. So, should have something they would like to do. :think:

7. Adrian Wong

DYKT : I thought of that, but because of time and money constraints, Australia's out. :(

8. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Aiya... adding friends is easy. But nowadays I find myself lazy to chat someone up. So, just add for the sake of adding la. Just to burn my free time. :mrgreen:

Eh, add me. :p
    Woah... lich! :thumb:

But why go Bangkok? :think:

Since you can't do much in bangkok also except visiting temples. Somemore you are going with your wife and parents, so night-out is out of the question. :lol:

9. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

Bring her to Bed Supper Club and have a groovy dinner over there...abit pricey but it's extremely comfortable.. a fun way of eating. but dun get drunk and sleep on the bed though :p

10. ToyotaFreak

ToyotaFreak Just Started

Nothing much to do in BKK? WRONG!:mrgreen:

DYKT: There's this thing called shopping!:thumb:

For computer stuffs you can visit Pantip Plaza (Thai version of our own Low Yat Plaza.).

You can also walk on the Skybridge, starts from Central Chidlom if I'm not mistaken (Was right next to my old service apartment! Very convenient.)

Want bargains? Go to MBK plaza.

At Siam Paragon, go down to their Gourmet market, the best pisang & ubi goreng can be found there, and at the Teh tarik (Or Tug Drink) stall, the lady (Wears a head scarf.) can speak Malay! Also try the Mataba (Murtabak) from the same stall & the Takoyaki!

And if you want to buy Look Jub (A nice Thai delicacy, or in other words, my favorite.), go to Sukhumvit Emporium or MBK.

If you want to buy clothes by the truckload, visit Platinum plaza! Contains approximately 1300 shops & there's a nice (And reasonably priced.) food court on the top most floor!

Food!
    This is another important one! Try Home Kitchen in Soi Langsuan & any of the Fuji restaurants in the city (I'd recommend the ones in Siam Paragon & Esplanade. Their Thai-Japanese salad (Can't remember the exact name) is a must try!). Avoid the high-class Food courts like Food Loft @ Central World, they're too expensive & not worth it (Tourist prices= OMG! *Faints*).

Avoid Somboon Seafood Restaurant, service was very bad & the quality of food wasn't up to scratch.

For Steamboat, there's a chain of restaurants called MK, try the one in Siam Paragon.

If you need more info, please feel free to ask me.

Oh yeah, watch out for this particular group of people (Will talk about them later. Need to study for tests.).

DYKT: I need to get back to studying for Economics & Accounting now. I've got tests on Friday (Econs) & Saturday (Acc):cry: :wall:

DYKT: I'll be in Bangkok in February. I'll spend three days in Kuala Lumpur first (Parents just bought a new apartment & I might need to help them to move in our stuffs. Oh yeah, don't forget Malaysian food, I MISS IT!).

11. ToyotaFreak

ToyotaFreak Just Started

DYKT: I think I didn't do well enough in my Econs test...:wall:

12. ToyotaFreak

ToyotaFreak Just Started

DYKT: As expected, FAIL!!!:wall:

AUGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wall:

44%!!!

13. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Yala... except shopping, eating, temples, and *ahem*, anymore? :think:

I don't like shopping though coz I'm just too poor. :(

14. The_YongGrand

Dykt: I finally made my primitive ECG/EKG machine to work?

dykt: Unfortunately, the stupid 60Hz noise is riding on the pulses in the graph... I gotta need that filter fixed. At first I thought it isn't going to work anymore, but upon closer inspection, I saw minuscule PQRST waves. The P isn't there... but the QRS complex is seen... and the T are nowhere to be seen... :haha:

Dykt: if i got the correct signals, time for a good instrumentation amp purchase? :)

Last edited: Nov 23, 2007
  15. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

DYKT: I finished my exam today? uFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

16. Falcone

Falcone Official Mascot Creator

DYKT: I did something really bad today.....:faint: :faint: :faint:
    DYKT: I'm so damn broke :cry: :cry: :cry:

17. Adrian Wong

DYKT : The AirAsia website said the flight would cost RM 116 one way to Bangkok.

DYKT : The actual price (plus tax, fuel surcharge, etc.) was RM 300 one-way or RM 600 return?

DYKT : That would mean a minimum of RM 3,600 for six. :shock:

DYKT : The Bangkok trip is over before it even begun. :haha: :haha:

18. The_YongGrand

Man... vacation is usually expensive. Gotta double check and read thoroughly the travel guides... :)

19. ToyotaFreak

ToyotaFreak Just Started

DYKT: Time for a road trip to Thailand!

There are people who organize such thing in Malaysia, and I saw a convoy of Malaysian cars parked outside a hotel when I was walking back home.

20. Adrian Wong

DYKT : I will probably just go to Haddyai... :think: