Did u know that...

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by athlonxp, Dec 3, 2003.

1. Trinity

Trinity Little Kiki Staff Member

:roll:

DYKT: I can't remember it it ever being colder here.:think:

2. mikegas

mikegas Newbie

DYKT: Just went to Jogoya Starhill buffet last Wednesday. 6 outta 8 of us got food poisoning. All diarrhea, do not go even if you have 50% off.

3. Trinity

Trinity Little Kiki Staff Member

Seriously 'un-stool'!:faint:

4. The_YongGrand

The_YongGrand Just Started

Ouch! That got to suck eating in that restaurant and give you guys and girls so much inconveniences!! :faint:

Better complain to them la, write a feedback form or whatever.

I had a bad case of diarrhea after eating twice in the same restaurant in my place. and that's twice, so i have to not eat that in that same place anymore... for 2 years and counting!! :faint:

5. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

DYKT : I heard that's because of a surprisingly cold front coming in. :think:

6. Adrian Wong

Wow.. DYKT : I was thinking of going too, but it's still quite pricey. Plus they keep serving the same food. They need to change their buffet items regularly.

DYKT : You should complain to their Management. :mad:

7. The_YongGrand

DYKT: The internet connection broke yesterday...and now too. Now is just crawling liek a snail and just begin to be stable. ZZZzzz :haha:

DYKT: Medical Imaging course is just so tough!! So much maths on optics and more light ray stuff! I have to learn something about camera to relate some stuff on these freaky maths!! :haha: :wall:

DYKT: my school's all on holiday! until the next month my school starts... again! :)

8. The_YongGrand

DYKT: Anyone doing Photography (yeah, you guys!) have any technical books about Photography and/or Image Quality?

I need to learn how to read Modulation Transfer Function (MTF) curves. They are boggling me as I need to understand all these in my imaging course. :)

9. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

DYKT: Many engineers are too concerned about technicalities of photography?
    DYKT: Photography is an art?
    DYKT: You should only worry about MTF when you know how to take photos, nailing the right exposure and focus, then composition, then only the equipment?

10. The_YongGrand

DYKT: Well.. we need that technicalities for the Medical Imaging basics. MTF, OTF, PSF and stuff like that. My lecturer dished out the most twisted part of RTE also, which is in one of his tutorials! :haha:

DYKT: Lol... of course I'll be concerned - because I'm in engineering. Even one of the coursemate who is dealing with cameras is also struggling to find the infos! :wall:

11. Papercut

Papercut Newbie

DYKT: I didn't realise hard drive prices had fallen so much...no point backing up to DVDs anymore, might as well just buy a new hard drive :haha:

12. Adrian Wong

DYKT : That's why my DVD writer has been idle for so long!! :haha: :haha:

13. The_YongGrand

DYKT: All my 4 HDD's filling up too fast? :haha:

14. Falcone

Falcone Official Mascot Creator

DYKT: It's only 6'C here at Shanghai.

15. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

DYKT: I have no dvd writer at all!?

16. Chai

DYKT: I still use DVD burner for Linux distro installation disc?

17. lee_what2004

lee_what2004 Just Started

DYKT: dvd writer + dvdr still my best friends in storing my data :mrgreen:

18. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

DYKT: I haven't touch my DVDRW for God knows how long... everything is file-based... or ISOs. :mrgreen: Now I just need to get off my lazy butt and move stuffs from my small HDDs to my 2 big idle HDDs... :wall: The last time around, I took more than 1/2 year to build my system although I had all the parts ready. Dunno how long I need for this one. Time moves very slow over here... :haha:

19. Chai

DYKT: I worked till 3.30am just now, and I'm back to work like normal again? :(

20. ToyotaFreak

ToyotaFreak Just Started

DYKT: I think I'm turning Korean.:thumb: