Digital Cameras

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by itld, Mar 30, 2003.

1. elton

elton WhAtSuPdOc

I dun have the number for these.. What i think is what is that person background... Which field he or she from, this will judge they look for look or quality... :lol:

2. goldfries

goldfries www.goldfries.com

i find ppl generally go for looks. same goes to handphones. and other stuff in life.

3. peaz

peaz ARP Webmaster Staff Member

which is why we, the elite, must not make such decisions...

:D

4. elton

elton WhAtSuPdOc

Ya now a day u can see a small kid holding a 9210 man ... Not like last time, want to get a phone also susah... Of course PDA also

5. goldfries

hey, nowadays wanna get phone still susah also la. RM 2k for a phone. no way.

but there's this person i know. has 8850 then changed to 6510 and now to donno what model (above 1k, no color, nokia). this yr she's 16 only i think. hehe.

if not mistaken got the 8850 when 12 or 14.........hehe.

6. elton

elton WhAtSuPdOc

This is what i call rich kid... At that time, i still dunno how to use handphone... :D

7. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Spoilt brats...

8. itld

itld Newbie

howdy,
    OK after one day,
    i got 82 pictures before i had to change batteries. the usb setup and down load from the camera was flawless. the quality of the pictures is excellent.
    so far i'm very impressed!

M.R.

9. peaz

itld: 82 pics... that's not bad at all! :D glad u found ur camera!

goldfires, elton, chai: AGREED! Spoilt, pampered till death brats. I always wonder what will happen to these kids when they suddenly get their cash flow 'disconnected' from their parents or supplier so-to-speak.

I'm glad i'm able to afford all these by myself :D

10. elton

elton WhAtSuPdOc

They have a good family background and they still small hee... they dunno how is the feeling that buy thing by themselves..hhehehe

itld: good finally u got your CAM..

11. goldfries

there's a difference between "good family background" and "being spoilt" don't you think?

:)

spoiling a kid doesn't help them in their future IMHO. neither does torture. must be a balance.

so itld, what pictures have you snapped up lately?

12. elton

elton WhAtSuPdOc

Ya true there is the different there... :lol:

itld : try on some night shoot see how is the quality :lol:

13. Chai

Time changes... now my sister's classmate 90% of them have their own phone, and 40% of them are using 8310 class phones! Maybe we are just too old (excluding drab!!! :lol: )

14. goldfries

it's a norm to own handphones nowadays. it's better to own them also, cos you just can't trust public phones anymore.

15. elton

elton WhAtSuPdOc

Ya it always rosak and makan money... Handphone is a shirt for everyone now....

16. Chai

But why 8310 or T100 for them? Do you think they should be using one of those?...

Even I can't afford those phones...

17. elton

elton WhAtSuPdOc

May be they want to follow the fashion today....

18. goldfries

my thought's the same too. in fact a lot of phones have advanced features that we don't use. those kids have those phones for the sake of looks (as i've mentioned some where in the forums......). and since their parents are willing to buy for them, they buy la.

19. elton

elton WhAtSuPdOc

As an example.... i think u all know the spec for 8310 and 6510... 8310 is more expensive than 6510, and 6510 has 2 more function compare with 8310....

People still like to buy 8310... hehee :lol:

20. peaz

rich kids nowadays... u can sell a phone that looks DAMN cool, but just have the function to do SMS and make calls... sell it for RM3000, they'll definately buy..

why?
    1) looks
    2) Expensive... "I can buy, u can or not" attitude.