Digital Cameras

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by itld, Mar 30, 2003.

1. goldfries

goldfries www.goldfries.com

haha. 8210 can be mod to 8310 case as well. some actually did that. that's called the WANNABE.

as for #2, 1 word can summarize it = KIASU!!

2. elton

elton WhAtSuPdOc

hahaa learn from singapore ... What i know if change like tat all the keypad not suit.. it will spoil your phone some more...Coz the keypad press on the surface in the phone.... it will spoil the chip coz the compress....

Ops... this is a digicam topic rite mana tau cakap handphone pula

3. goldfries

hehe. i'im more worried about the stress if i can't press the buttons properly.

u know la, those 3rd party handphone case makers their case really out of order wan. have to test before buy.

4. elton

elton WhAtSuPdOc

true some of it not fit also...U know some hp casing they have those block for not getting any dust inside... can not recall what we call it...
    Anyway almost all the 3rd party company do not make it... This is y i dun buy them..>>>

5. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

From digicam to phones! Impressive work! :D

6. elton

elton WhAtSuPdOc

I try to pull back hehee...The word Impressive make me think back about Unreal Tournament hehe okok

Let get back to topic !!!

7. goldfries

well we can easily go back to topic by talking about Digicams on phones.

personally i don't like them. Nokia has them built-in, i don't like that. if can also i prefer external like the sonyericsson types.

8. elton

elton WhAtSuPdOc

I saw be the nokia cam 3650 and also the nokia ericson t68i and p800. The nokia 3650 lcd view almost the same quality as p800. The t68i is the worst./.... :)

9. peaz

peaz ARP Webmaster Staff Member

nokia do have external ones... but WTF... why would u need a digicam on a HP???? the quality is so bad... it sucks.. AND u can't easily send the pic to someone else unless he have the exact same phone.

no standards.. EMS also does not support sending pics in gif or jpg... unless u use ur GPRS function and send direct emails thru SMTP service... but who does?

weird man. and spending so much money on ur hp so that i will function like a PDA??? u can spend less by buying a PocketPC AND a good hnadphone! sigh... ppl... best place to get handphones IMHO... JAPAN... now, they are advanced and NTT DoCoMo basically controls the market and standards there... so the information and media is so 'transferable' to everyone...

here? send EMS from E360 to C330 also cannot .. wanna talk about sending to different phone of different manufacturers... joke man

10. elton

elton WhAtSuPdOc

For me i will get those have java technology is enough...

For taking picture get a cam, i feel that cam and handphone is not visible to combine. OK anyone never drop thier phone b4???

A quality of the lens for any cam will drop once have a shock on it...

11. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

because they aren't into pc stuffs :)
    those 40% of them who are using 8310 class phones might be using a p2 class PC at home? who knows :D

12. Chai

My sis is not into PC, but see can hardly afford a phone herself! :)

13. goldfries

14. peaz

u know... u can get the nokia quality digicam for only a couple of hundred seperately... it's also known as a kid's toy digicam... same quality(maybe better!!!).. why bother with nokia???

15. goldfries

yeah. like those RM 300 digicams with no-zoom type la. right?

16. peaz

i think there are ones that cheaper than RM300... around RM200 i think

17. elton

elton WhAtSuPdOc

Those Handphone cam is 4 normal view of view... I won't say tat is taking picture.... It is really suck :( Dunno y they want to implement it.. Just for the sick of combine i think... If they can put in a cam around 2MegaPix tat good heheee

18. goldfries

just for the sick?? hehe yeah, the sick will buy it.

the photos may look nice on the small little LCD but i'm sure it sucks. if not mistaken, no ZOOM right?

19. Chai

I think he meant 'sake' instead of 'sick'! Maybe we should name this the typo forum! :D

20. goldfries

yeah i was teasing his statement. :)