Discuss about Proton here!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by lung, Mar 4, 2004.

1. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

if the stroke is 8.8 then you can get the correct volume..

hmm .. so what is the actual spec?

2. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

LOL! And they always claim that they have 15" disc brakes!!! :nuts: :nuts: Even Enzo Ferrari has 15" 'only' incomparison!!! :nuts:

Yeah rite, the disc is as big as the rim! :nuts:

3. TungstenBoy

TungstenBoy Newbie

soooo.........campro build by m'sians or by lotus???????? :roll: :roll: :roll: :whistle: :whistle:

4. ToyotaFreak

ToyotaFreak Just Started

Two Words.

Proton Sucks! :evil:

5. athlonxp

athlonxp Newbie

this is the first time got company print the bore and stroke on their catalouge wrongly :wall:

6. zy

proton did not notice their mistake..
    sure enough .. proton wont notice the gen2 flaws..

7. Jeremy

Jeremy Black Sheep

I think it should be "CAMPRO was developed in collaboration with Lotus, a 'subsidiary' of Proton". Anyway, without Lotus help, we wouldn't have Cam-Phasing cause the technology is being leased out to Porche and also Proton with the advent of the Gen-2.

8. athlonxp

athlonxp Newbie

noticed that too....

their Gen2's disc is bigger than skyline's 8) 8)

proud to own plotong :nuts: :nuts:

9. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Have you noticed that the Gen2 radio advertisement is modified? They removed the 'it's more powerful than some 1.8l engines" claim! :haha: What a stupid thing to say... :nuts:

10. zy

hahaha .. finally they realise that their engine is not up to standard.. LOL ..

more powerful than soime 1.8 L ..

old 1.8L engines!! ..carburator models!! .. :p ..
    and this gen2 engines uses alot of petrol just to beat those old engines.. wahhaa

11. TungstenBoy

TungstenBoy Newbie

i tot they say dat gen2 use very little petrol............ :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

12. EG_9

EG_9 Newbie

SABAH/SARAWAK JUNGLES???

Well,sabahan & sarawakians drives e.g. honda,toyota,subaru,nissan,mercs,bmw's inside the jungles...proton..hmmmm.got to think twice cause it will rattle all the bodyparts...kah..kah..

13. EG_9

EG_9 Newbie

hmmmm....so meaning kl have no jungles....aiseehh..come on laaaa...so pity you guys up there....well...don,t underestimate us...we didn't left behind as what your primitive thinking is...kha...kha...kha....

14. zy

actually .. sabah / sarawak ppl drive better cars than us..

15. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

Yeah. Those four wheel drive vehicles (Landcruiser aka NinjaKing :thumb: ) are real nice. Road tax there is cheap. Sarawak even cheaper. But the roads there.... :snooty: Proton will bust to pieces. :haha:

16. digitalvoice

digitalvoice Newbie

Err...to be more precise, RATTLING to pieces...piece by piece! :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

:beer:

17. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

LoL! If you se a trail of nuts and bolts plus junk in the jungle, you'll know a Proton tried to go through... :haha: :haha: :haha:

18. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

ROTFL!! :haha:

19. NeoSquall

NeoSquall Newbie

Im a sabahan.. from my point of view.. you guys in KL drive flashy BMW, porsche, ferrari,etc cars.. we back in Sabah, drive big lorries and those toyota land cruisers...

in Kota Kinabalu itself(the capital city of Sabah).. there is only two porsche.. and only ONE ferrari.. the Ferrari is the 360 modena owned by a dentist, always go to the beach to show off his damned ferrari, the porsche is an old model, one is owned by a ex-student from my ex-school.. another dunno who bought it.. hahaha !!

road tax for "ninja" is a whopping rm2.5k... road tax for "prado" is rm0.9k.. hahaha !!

better cars ?? dunno.. haha !!

20. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

I frequantly go to Sandakan. :thumb: My dad almost bought the "ninja Turtle" Landcruiser VX Limited there. That 4 wheel drive had a Fridge in its center console. The hood was at my chest! Damn huge 4 wheel drive. Roadtax there costs 2.5k. In KL, my dad inquired the roadtax, JPJ said, as that one is a "black" engine, the roadtax is 17K!!!!!!!!!! :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: