Dish of the week: Best served with black pepper, presenting the authentic Blacksheep!

Discussion in 'Spotlight!' started by angel1011, Apr 29, 2005.

1. Jet

Jet Just Started

Can you sing, blacksheep?? :mrgreen:

You haven't posted your pics right?? :?

2. Jeremy

Jeremy Black Sheep

1. Usually I'd prefer to sleep my ass off but my biological clock tells me otherwise.
    2. That would have to be PEE-ing unless your bladder is capable of holding a gallon worth of pee. :shifty: LMAO
    3. Hot coffee minus the milk cause I'm lactose intolerant. *Bummer*
    4. That would have to be Van Wilder but it was a re-run.
    5. You'll have to be more specific because I now shave on a daily basis and there are certain parts which I tend to leave out.

The singing part is confined to my bathroom so if you want to find out how good/bad of a singer I am, you are invited to join me. :LMAO:

The pictures have to come later and don't worry, Adrian has already reminded me. :D

3. angel1011

angel1011 Baby-DeeNoo

just paint the background red or make a red stain.... :twisted:
    i oso craving lamb for dinner... :haha:

4. hyper_raider

hyper_raider shutdown -h now

Black sheep do you like this??

Attached Files:

5. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

I thought only pretty girls are invited? :shifty: Are you a sheep or a wolf? :roll:

6. Jet

Jet Just Started

Oh no. :shifty:
    I just signed my own death certificate. :shifty:
    Bye bye arp.
    Maybe the force be wit u..

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Ok blacksheep, did you create you own avatar? :mrgreen:

7. Papercut

Papercut Newbie

HR's Wild Turkey reminded me of this pic I have...perfect gift for the black sheep! Hot girl + booze :haha:

Attached Files:

8. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Where is the blacksheep avatar I created for you... :snooty:

9. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

She's hot... and smells good. :thumb:

Then what do you suggest for pro? The real thing? What if it's rare? :mrgreen:

BALLZ! :haha: :haha: :haha:

Ohh God... you are really a ghey! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :!: :confused: :think: :shock:

10. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Ok... here goes...

What do you do when you get horny? :haha: and how often is that?

**go and hide behind Giraffe }{unter** :wicked:

11. mahakanjus

mahakanjus Newbie

what a load of crock!

yes Mahakanjus took the ****ing Big Hint! I will return your favourite book and lend you something from my library the next time we go binge in starbucanners. and try to attempt (not grammer mistake, go figure you guys are graduates) to pick up the cute barrista.

FYI this is the worst place to drop HINTS as I almost never cum in here.

12. Van Weilder is an awesome movie

Lactose intollerant people can enjoy creamer that tastes like it should (not a crappy substitute) Land o Lakes Fat Free non dairy creamer pwnes my morning coffee...

hmmm just checked the ingrediants it says it contains milk, but I don't get my usual cramps with it. hey if your daring give it a try.

13. Jeremy

Jeremy Black Sheep

The BlackSheep would be lying if he said he didn't. LMAO! Anyway I don't do bourbon much so you'll have to get me something else.

For Jet's case, I'll make it an exception. :haha: Anybody else interested in catching the BlackSheep neighing?

That would have to be the work of Guru Falcone and many thanks to him for my new avatar. *Does that mean I have to buy Edmund dinner?* :shifty:

Chai: Told you I don't have a backup after my previous switched to the Christmas themed avatar by your brother.

Definately appreciate the booze but you could have done better by giving me a number rather than just a picture. :mrgreen:

Patience young Dashky, the good stuffs are reserved for the patient one. :thumbs:

ERM, I thought we both were? Anyway, this horny and ghey stuff is really getting out of hand and it does no wonders for my immaculate reputation. :whistle:

*Jeremy Looks Around* SHHH! I think this ain't a good place to talk cause to many ladies around.

OI! The BlackSheep never saw no cute barristas the last we went out? That's it, you should be laying off that weed for a while man, cause it's screwing you up real good.

You ought to be cumming here often because this is where the action is. :p

There was once I switched to creamers didn't last long on it because it was pretty expensive over here that means I take my coffee without milk and sugar as well. *Cheapskate Alarm* Can't help noticing your mug and if only I could get my hands on a cow version of yours. :Me Thinks:

Last edited: May 6, 2005
    1 person likes this.
  14. Papercut

Papercut Newbie

Well, Ms. Alba is already taken...what say we get rid of that jerk she's with? :wicked:

15. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

what do you think of angel1011 running around naked ?

*hids behind jeremy & give him a big whack at his head*

16. cypris

cypris Newbie

:lol: :thumb: :haha: :haha: :beer:

1 person likes this.
  17. ESP

ESP Newbie

:haha: :haha: :haha:

18. angel1011

angel1011 Baby-DeeNoo

oh jeez.....here we go again.... :roll: :twisted:
    *runs behind both of them and whacked their heads. uncle DV? Help? :haha: *

19. *whispers

Don't tell anyone, but a friend got them for me at a Dollar Store all 4 mugs for $1.00 US :oops:

20. hyper_raider

hyper_raider shutdown -h now

Black sheep do yo u like this??

Attached Files: