Dr.Adrian!!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Mad1, Oct 10, 2005.

1. pyroboy1911

pyroboy1911 Newbie

eh, true also...:haha: :haha: :haha:
    but i meant the whole thing, not just the head...from wiki, can see the difference...

2. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Really?? Where?

Honestly, the foreskin won't make your penis larger. The foreskin is the part that covers the head, so it doesn't affect the rest of the penis.

3. The_YongGrand

The_YongGrand Just Started

Have they made artifical corpora carvenosum yet? :rolleyes:

4. pyroboy1911

pyroboy1911 Newbie

just type in "erection"...:haha: :haha:

5. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Well, if the foreskin is tight, will it result in it stop the growth of your penis? :think:

6. Adrian Wong

AFAIK, don't think so. Hehehe... Thinking of an "upgrade"???? :wicked:

7. Adrian Wong

Eh, you cannot compare the penis of two different men la... :mrgreen:

8. Adrian Wong

Your foreskin is not a rigid object. It will grow to fit your penis, don't worry. Besides, it retracts when you have an erection. ;)

9. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Is it a bit too late now to worry about that?

10. pyroboy1911

pyroboy1911 Newbie

lol, not comparing between them 2, even if so, the circumsized one looks bigger..:haha:

but comparing the state, as in if the uncircumsized one were to "take off" the skin, wouldnt it be even smaller? :lol:

11. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

Dun tok kok.

kthxbai...

12. Adrian Wong

Well, like I said, the foreskin only covers the flaccid penis head. Yes, the penis will look "bigger" with the foreskin in the flaccid condition.

But when erect, the head of the penis will be the same size, whether you still have the foreskin or not. Cause... it retracts, remember? :D

13. The_YongGrand

Doctor, do you study about neurology too? Fixing brains? :mrgreen:

This field is very complex - and MANY of human brain's parts function are yet to be understood clearly. :shock:

The Area 17 of the brain (visual cortex) is another example. The neural circuit arrangement differs than that of the other parts of the brain.

And patients in coma can be 'awakened' using cortical implants - an electrical jolt into the specific part of the brain can actually do it.

Strange, our brain also contains a pulse generator, which could form circadian rythms. :faint:

14. Adrian Wong

Not much. It's a sub-specialty. Wow.. You are so interested in the brain? :D

15. The_YongGrand

Sorry for late reply, yeah, they are very interesting stuff too. And my course also covers that (neurobiology), around in yr 3 or 4. Last sem, me and my coursemates did the EEG test and wrote a report. Interesting - you put all the contacts to the head, according to the placement charts and you can see the electrical activity in the computer. When you talk, certain parts of the brain is active. and stuff like that.

I thought of thinking of how to see through what people see, and exploiting the Area 17 seems to be a good idea. But it sounds primarily like science fiction movies. :haha:

Also, our brain has an oscillator. If that part is uh... broken, I have been wondering that is a miniature IC 555 (that chip is famous in Kemahiran Hidup projects, which functions as a oscillator) could be implanted inside so that to decrease narcolepsy and sleep problems... :whistle:

another one, I'm learning up Biomechanics too later - it's important. So far, I forgot almost all of the names of the muscles on the body, I must have to learn how to draw them and name them again. (i slept in some of the muscle topics in anatomy class!!) Maybe I can make better computer games 3d models (they have simple muscular simulations anyway) with some knowledge. :haha:

Last edited: Oct 29, 2007
  16. The_YongGrand

Ah I forgot another important question, doc!!

I once had a very bad case of dental caries when I was young. But then these teeth are not permenant and they fell off later (and of course they grow again lah...). My teeth is now okay, but they are quite misaligned, you can almost say that it's mallocusion. (I am not having bucktooth here, just the teeth in front are not that aligned!!)

So could you say that my teeth are permenantly destroyed or should I need the braces?? I afraid the idea of braces, first, they tie the teeth, then the dentist going to twist it periodically for 100% alignment! Aaaagh must be painful! :haha:

17. Papercut

Papercut Newbie

Haha I can answer this one...I've had braces, yes it was painful (only for a couple of days after the monthly adjustment), but it's definitely worth it if the misalignment is serious enough (yes, don't be ashamed to admit the vanity factor here :haha: ). One caveat though, you have to be prepared to continue wearing retainers for quite some time after the braces have been removed in order to prevent the teeth from shifting again. They're not uncomfortable though, especially if you wear them every night.

18. Adrian Wong

I'm no dentist but I think you will need braces. You should get it done early.. and yeah, you will have to wear retainers for quite a while. :(

19. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Personally, I hate braces and recommend you not to wear UNLESS it's really that bad. I was forced to wear, and no, I don't really care how I look actually. There are side effects too.

20. Adrian Wong

Haha.. Me too. I hate dentists too. Which is why I never got my teeth fixed. :D