*Drum Roll* Presenting: Sexaylicious Evonne Chia @ Cypris

Discussion in 'Spotlight!' started by Jeremy, May 5, 2005.

1. siddiq

siddiq Newbie

Dont get me wrong girls. Im the total opposite in real world. Dun worry be happy. :)

2. cypris

cypris Newbie

Hahaha you think so? I'm not a heart-breaker though well, only once. most of the time it's the other way around *sigh*
    I've only have 3 relationships so far. 2 of them lasted 6 months and 1 went on for almost 5 years. =/ then i got dumped :(

3. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

You got dumped?? :confused:

You gotta be kidding me. :hand:

4. GarPhreak

GarPhreak Newbie

You don't have to be in a relationship to break people's hearts... :whistle: :haha:

Hm... Don't you mean you dumped him? ;) :p :shhh:

Anyone who dumps you is... :nuts: :doh: :naughty: :snooty:

:mrgreen:

5. cypris

cypris Newbie

No, I'm not kidding you =/

hahaha.. no, i wouldn't dream of breaking off with him. But things happen, people change so.. there you go. He's not a bad person, just that sometimes things just don't work the way we want them to. I'm not all that sad though, because we're still best friends till today =) Who knows, one day we might get back together again =D :pray:

6. Papercut

Papercut Newbie

So very true. :whistle:

7. cypris

cypris Newbie

ay! What's that suppose to mean :confused: :evil: >_<;;

8. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

they are heart broken for not meeting a girl like you much earlier :haha:

9. cypris

cypris Newbie

hahahaha! you're full of nonsense, bro!
    i doubt they actually feel that way LOL! who knows, i might be a horrible person 'behind the computer' ;) :haha: :haha:

10. GarPhreak

GarPhreak Newbie

I bet all the ARP Forumers have one person in mind when you say this... :wicked: :whistle: :haha:

J/K... :shifty:

Well, were you really dumped or was it an amicable parting of ways? :eh: Because saying that you were dumped sounds so... :hand: It's like the guy was :snooty: ...

Anyway, all the best! :thumb:

11. Papercut

Papercut Newbie

Wasn't directed at you. Just making a comment :whistle:

I think I should just stfu and go to bed...all day I've been posting completely random and off-topic posts :haha:

Good night cypris, Gar, and everyone else.

12. cypris

cypris Newbie

:shock: NuUuUuuu !! Ew. no way LOL not zy! he's like a BROTHER to me. that's be incest or something :sick:

well.... i had no choice. he wanted to go off and do his own thing. it's not like i can tie him to a tree and keep him there or something. i guess 'dump' is a little too harsh :|

13. cypris

cypris Newbie

heh,I see.... g'night!

14. GarPhreak

GarPhreak Newbie

LOL... even you guessed it yourself! :haha:

Well I guess that's the only person the forumers would think of... :doh:

...sooo... nothing ever happened between you and zy? :think:

In reply to your post, well if you can still remain best friends, then not all's lost! ;)

P.S. G'nite Papercut! :wave: :lol:

Last edited: Jun 21, 2005
  15. cypris

cypris Newbie

I don't think the thought of being togetehr will EVER come across our minds. somehow we've known each other too long and will always feel that we're siblings rather than friends or more than that.

yeah. =) we're still extremely good buddies despite being 'apart'. :D

16. siddiq

siddiq Newbie

How you felt when the boy dumped you? if i give a knife, you wanna stab him or slice his neck? :think:

17. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

anyone i know for a long time like maybe during or before primary skool .. they are like my siblings :haha:

18. cypris

cypris Newbie

umm.. obviously I as really really hurt and depressed. no, i will deffinately not do that. because nothing good will come out of 'killing' him. like i said, we're still best friends. and what happened wasn't entirely his fault. more of mine so.. =P

19. angel1011

angel1011 Baby-DeeNoo

imho i think u'll understand how it feels if u had a relationship before....breaking up is seriously not so easy to do it though...a couple must have been through a lot and somehow shit happened therefore they broke up....not really easy like stab him with a knife or such....

1 person likes this.
  20. digitalvoice

digitalvoice Newbie

Well said! :thumb: When you're at that moment, stabbing him or her is the last thing to come to your mind. Too busy crying over things and blaming yourself. :cry: