*Drum Roll* Presenting: Sexaylicious Evonne Chia @ Cypris

Discussion in 'Spotlight!' started by Jeremy, May 5, 2005.

1. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

LOL!! Just joking la... :haha:

Off topic but seriously, why do you feel out of place? Even Cypris had fun at the dinner, I think. :mrgreen:

So, it cannot be the company, right? I don't think we spent all the time talking about bits and bytes! :wicked:

Anyway... Cypris, will you bring some of your friends (GIRLS!!) to our next BBQ party? Dashken's seriously a hot catch. Of course, you and I need to prod him to open his mouth but I'm sure he will shine once he does. Just look at him here in the forums. :wicked:

2. ESP

ESP Newbie

You are just like me. :thumb:

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

I agree. :oops:

3. cypris

cypris Newbie

Why noott?? there's always the weather and food xD

Hmm... I do sometimes but not very often. because usually when sher win is back in penang as well, there's generally more things to do. usually have bbqs and stuff. also he's kinda like my 'driver' hehehehee.

OFCOURSE, penang food is better!

Originality, individuality, independance, intelligence.

1 person likes this.
  4. Trinity

Trinity Little Kiki Staff Member

What is your avatar inspired by? :)

5. Papercut

Papercut Newbie

Maybe if you can't get Dashken to talk more at the next event, you should just give him a keyboard! :haha:

1 person likes this.
  6. cypris

cypris Newbie

Oh, she's a character from Kanon. If not mistaken, it was previously a dating game before it became an anime. Her name is Makoto, and she's actually a fox. Go figure hehehe.

Watch the show if you wanna know more, but a word of caution, the character design might be a bit irritating when you first start to watch it because of the huge, abnormal eyes and small mouth. But it has a strangely interesting, sad, quite romantic story line.

7. cypris

cypris Newbie

But... my friends would all be around my age or younger... and wouldn't that be a little too young for him? :think: :think:

8. doraemon

doraemon Just Started

Totaly agree with you!!! :thumb:

all those penang wat, penang that, all are different! :wall:

but u still can find nice food in KL...not those Penang's Brand food, try to ask around who are like to eat in KL :mrgreen:

9. cypris

cypris Newbie

well, i've been to a few places recommended by friends as well as food review blogs and stuff, but nothing's been all that satisfying.

10. Adrian Wong

Err.. That's perfectly alright. :thumb:

11. cypris

cypris Newbie

.... >_<;;; uh.. I'll try la LOL.

12. Adrian Wong

If KL/PJ isn't that great, then you should not come to Melaka. :hand:

Well, there are some really nice food here. But the numbers are far and few in between, compared to Penang. :wall:

In Chai Leng Park, where I live, I can get a whole range of excellent food. I don't even have to go out of the housing estate. Such a wide variety of different food, most of them truly excellent and real value for money. :thumb:

Anyway, back to you, Cypris... What are your favourite places to "makan" (eat) in Penang?? :wicked:

13. Adrian Wong

Hmm.. you look constipated. :mrgreen:

Are you alright? :haha:

14. Papercut

Papercut Newbie

LMAO :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

15. cypris

cypris Newbie

oooohh... my favourite places to eat...

Restaurants:
    32 at The Mansion
    Restaurant 68 Kelawei
    Ristorante Bella Italia
    Nippon Yataimura
    Kampachi
    Cherry Sweet
    Sebai Sebai
    SG2

Hawker Centres & Coffee Shops:
    Gurney Drive
    Jelutong Market
    Around my old house in Green Lane nearby Lam Wah Ee Hospital
    Island Glades

I mainly like to eat around Pulau Tikus area :p lots of good food there.

16. cypris

cypris Newbie

I don't know how to explain it LOL. Just.. well, find it weird LOL. what an odd request hahahahaha

17. Papercut

Papercut Newbie

Following up to what Adrian said in the Good Morning thread, and something I have also been wondering for a while...

Do you ever have bad days or lose your temper? It's hard to imagine that because your online persona is always so cheerful...

And what have you been known to do when you lose it?

;)

18. cypris

cypris Newbie

oh yess.... ofcourse I do. just that these past half a year i've been stress free and work free and i don't have many problems in my life like it was before so i'm much more relaxed and well, happy.

I'm from a family of short fuses. Both sides. But these past years i've really gotten much better, get angry a hell lot less. about bad days, i more or less have bad months or years. if you're someone close to me then you will understand why hehehe.

in normal circumstances, when i get too frustrated about something i have this bad habit of crying out of my control (i
    REALLY dislike crying, it's so embarrassing!) When I'm angry, i usually keep quite and grit my teeth and well, clean the damn house top to bottom or lock myself up in my room and like, do some reading or something. hehe

Nowadays I don't have much to get angry about, even if I am,i usually let it pass. either that or i'll just call up one of my friends and go out or just talk to them about who or what made me so mad. I find that talking to friends when you're depressed or agitated really helps :/

worst case scenario is yelling that person's head off or stop speaking to them for some time. but that was ages ago. Like i said, i'm very much more different than what i used to be.

19. Adrian Wong

Yeah.. ever chirpy. How do you do it? :mrgreen:

Whatever you are on, I need a LOT of it. :wicked:

20. doraemon

doraemon Just Started

haha, all those review and blog? OMG! im not and nv wanna belif that!

get a fren that is really into eat!

i stay in KL for 2yrs oso, just like u...hate those food alot! until one of the fren bring me eat non penang food around KL :thumb: