Earthquake and Tsunami Predicted in Malaysia and S'pore

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Reyne, Nov 24, 2005.

1. Reyne

Reyne Newbie

What do you think?? :think: :think:

2. aKho

aKho beat around the bush

i scared.. where the source oh? i want show my friends.. warn them early.. :(

3. siddiq

siddiq Newbie

OMG! not a good news. :shifty:

4. Reyne

Reyne Newbie

I got this from email. I google for it and found this link. It didn't mention anything abt it's predicted to happen during the month of dec 05 and jan 06 though. :think:

5. jasperchc

jasperchc Newbie

well, he said that the epicenter is shifting north, i mean that's okay as he can extracts those from historical data of earthquake in the region, but how does he comes to the conclusion to predict that it will happen between dec'05 to jan'06? :think:

6. Reyne

Reyne Newbie

I have a feeling this line is added by someone else to scare ppl. :think: :think:

7. Papercut

Papercut Newbie

I better write a will and try to get laid then :whistle:

8. jasperchc

jasperchc Newbie

come on, you are not even close to the predicted epicenter, but good excuse for getting laided though :wicked:

9. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Yup, very true. Nice observation. :thumb: That sentence is not even part of the quote, and they didn't use caps on December and January. :p

10. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

he will be back to sg next month :mrgreen: :haha:

11. peaz

peaz ARP Webmaster Staff Member

yup.... looks like the dec 05 jan 06 is there to create a scare... much like the 'holiday' after our dearest PM's wife pass away.
    Although, it's still scarry news that another disaster like that can occur again.

12. Reyne

Reyne Newbie

Yes, very scary indeed. I haven't been to Batu Ferringhi for nearly a year. :shifty:

13. sunsetbay

sunsetbay Newbie

seems like everytime after a natural disaster we will hear some reports that someone had predicted the incident... hmm... and when was the lastime we heard the last day of earth? ;)

14. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

God wannabe... :haha:

15. doraemon

doraemon Just Started

real or fake oso...our gov really need to do something, so tat we can have a forecast and get ready earlier.

16. Andrew

Andrew Newbie

17. Falcone

Falcone Official Mascot Creator

18. Andrew

Andrew Newbie

Wow! Another one? At least this one's in Southern Sumatra and not in the Straits of Malacca. But still, the possibility of a repeat of 24 December 2004 occurring is frightening, no matter where it is.

19. The_YongGrand

The_YongGrand Just Started

I better do the 'langkah seribu' the next time the water in the seashore feels so warm and abnormally lots of froth formed around it. :shock:

And of course - look for the higher grounds. But not higher buildings - they would be swept away too if the disaster's really bad, and if they collapse oh, makes the whole thing much more difficult. :shock: :D