easy money making scheme

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by PowerSlide, Apr 3, 2011.

1. PowerSlide

PowerSlide Just Started

this morning went for "ching ming" or offering to ancestor as it called and its the 1st time we get so frustrated and went home instead

after praying the god at the entry those people there demand, not asking to pay rm20..all the years no such thing..its always how much anyone willing to donate to them but these ppl now even dare to demand for it

the rm20 is not for maintenance or taking care the grave anything its just a fee..i get so frustrated and tell the old uncle the money u want from me is those we buy and burn lol

sigh..really too much some nowdays, if they put a box there i dont mind donate rm20 or more but demand for it really too much

2. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Yeah, it's really sad that people force you to pay for something they are not supposed to earn.

I hate those 'parking guard' in many places. I don't need their help to park my car. And the spaces belong to the public. They don't even deserve 20 sen!

3. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

They are not "guards". You are basically paying them to prevent them from "accidentally" keying your car.. :haha:

4. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

just experienced that a few weeks ago. went to ampang yong tau fu. had to pay that lazyass RM2 just so that I could park my car in front of the yong tau fu shop.

sien sia!

5. Chai

Day light robbery... sigh

6. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Normal la... either you pay or not, nobody forces you what... especially the parking ones... :mrgreen:

7. Chai

Actually there's a way. When you enter the parking, you tell that guy I will pay when you are leaving. Then drive off without paying them. :haha:

But normally what I do is, just walk further!

8. PowerSlide

PowerSlide Just Started

ppl nowdays if they can make quick buck they would just do it, even things like praying ancestor a once a year thing get commercialized lol

as those parking, i always told them come back find me later, got no small change..when im back just drove off :thumb:

9. belikethat

belikethat Just Started

i don`t know baout ur area but my side we have to pay rm10 yearly. at Cheng @melaka

10. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Well, these are illegal car park attendants. These lots are either empty lots, or free after 5 pm (or so) and yet, they will take over these lots and charge you to park there.