ED#28 : Breaking Through The BIOS Barrier!

Discussion in 'Reviews & Articles' started by Dashken, Aug 24, 2004.

1. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Well...Adrian is :nuts: That's why... :haha:

2. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Okay, I'm going to pummel you for that.. But I will have to agree. :haha:

3. CleanSerious5

CleanSerious5 Banned

nt mani $greans online. :angel:

4. Adrian Wong

What has this have to do with the editorial? :nuts:

Sorry, CS5, I will have to disapprove your post. :naughty:

Try to make good posts. We will all approve them. Then you won't be getting negative points all the time.

5. CleanSerious5

CleanSerious5 Banned

y sell in $g?

6. Adrian Wong

Well, my publisher evidently thinks there is a good market in Singapore.

Anyway, it's a BOOK. You don't need the Internet to read a book. :mrgreen:

Besides, it's a book about BIOS optimization, remember? That absolutely does not require an Internet connection. :thumb:

7. Baskagge

Baskagge Newbie

Is it going to be sold in Sweden? since I'm a very poor student I can't afford the shipping fee :wall: . And besides, I would prefer to buy it in a bookshop. :)

8. kayFX

kayFX Newbie

boss.. how much it will cost in ringgit malaysia? like to have one :thumb:

9. Adrian Wong

Hello Baskagge,

It should be sold in Sweden. It's already sold in France and Germany, at least through Amazon.fr and Amazon.de.

You can try checking your local bookstore by October 15th. The books should be there by then. :thumb:

I just posted some details on the availability of the books in various territories. I will be updating this page - http://www.rojakpot.com/showarticle.aspx?artno=125&pgno=0 when I get more details. Do check back again.

Thanks! :thumb:

PS. Don't forget to join the mega-contest we have lined up on Oct. 15th! :thumb:

10. Adrian Wong

Hello kayFX,

Over here, it costs RM 91.50 (USD 24), which is considerably cheaper than in the US. It's already listed in MPH. You should be able to get it on Friday.

But if you can't find a copy, we also deliver directly from ARP. Here is a quote from the page on the BOG book (http://www.rojakpot.com/showarticle.aspx?artno=125&pgno=0) :-

11. Baskagge

Baskagge Newbie

Surprisingly the book had already arrived in some bookshops :beer: . I'll order it now. :drool:

12. Adrian Wong

Cool! :thumb:

If possible, can you write me a list of where you can find them in Sweden? Thanks!

Don't forget to join the mega-contest! The book will be very useful! :wicked:

13. Baskagge

Baskagge Newbie

14. Adrian Wong

15. kayFX

kayFX Newbie

hard cover or soft cover? will be looking for it next week.. need to finish my final assg. also dont have money right now :)

16. Adrian Wong

It's soft cover. :mrgreen:

You can find pictures of it as well as other details here - http://www.rojakpot.com/showarticle.aspx?artno=125&pgno=0.

17. kayFX

kayFX Newbie

boss.. yesterday i look for the book at Giant Shah Alam MPH.. no sign of the book.. or is it only sell at specific MPH only?

18. Adrian Wong

Actually, no. Prentice-Hall assured me that MPH would have the books in all MPH outlets by Oct. 15th.

In fact, it was already listed in the MPH website a few days ago. Maybe try again today? :think:

19. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Yeah, I saw it listed on MPH database even on last Saturday. But no sign of the book yet.

20. Adrian Wong

Oooh. That is ODD. Prentice-Hall just confirmed with me last week that the books will be in all MPH outlets by the 15th. :wall:

Maybe I should pop into MPH Melaka and take a look too.